Cry rape & get banged up! Some docker from 'up north' get sent down.

Ugh that is vile.

OP for future reference,we prefer the expression "surprise sex" A bit more gentile I think.
Are you implying that Gentiles are more likely to carry out impromptu non-mutually consensual intercourse than the chosen peoples? Oy veh!

?

When your a rapist you can afford to be picky, who the fcuk is going to risk a 5 stretch to stick it into some blonde pig like her?
Quite so, as I said to a lady at a party on Saturday night "I ccould sleep with any woman in this room." She laughed and asked what made me so sure. "Because I'm a rapist." I smiled and made my way unsteadily (it was late) to the bar for a refill. I can still see her horrified rictus like grin and the ticker-tape behind her eyes repeating like a mantra "He didn't really say that, i must be mistaken."

Oh come on lads, you've all done worse than her in your times.

Quite so, as I said to a lady at a party on Saturday night "I ccould sleep with any woman in this room." She laughed and asked what made me so sure. "Because I'm a rapist." I smiled and made my way unsteadily (it was late) to the bar for a refill. I can still see her horrified rictus like grin and the ticker-tape behind her eyes repeating like a mantra "He didn't really say that, i must be mistaken."
You should have followed her home :)

Bloomin' 'eck, why do all these retards come from near me? Quite upsetting, really. Oswaldtwistle is full of mongs anyway. Should all be banged up.
Seriously though, what a complete bitch. No doubt the full docking procedure was to ensure she didn't float away, being the size of a small ship.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Royal Signals 19
G The Intelligence Cell 64
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4