• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cry rape & get banged up! Some docker from 'up north' get sent down.

When your a rapist you can afford to be picky, who the fcuk is going to risk a 5 stretch to stick it into some blonde pig like her?
Quite so, as I said to a lady at a party on Saturday night "I ccould sleep with any woman in this room." She laughed and asked what made me so sure. "Because I'm a rapist." I smiled and made my way unsteadily (it was late) to the bar for a refill. I can still see her horrified rictus like grin and the ticker-tape behind her eyes repeating like a mantra "He didn't really say that, i must be mistaken."

Quite so, as I said to a lady at a party on Saturday night "I ccould sleep with any woman in this room." She laughed and asked what made me so sure. "Because I'm a rapist." I smiled and made my way unsteadily (it was late) to the bar for a refill. I can still see her horrified rictus like grin and the ticker-tape behind her eyes repeating like a mantra "He didn't really say that, i must be mistaken."
You should have followed her home :)

Bloomin' 'eck, why do all these retards come from near me? Quite upsetting, really. Oswaldtwistle is full of mongs anyway. Should all be banged up.
Seriously though, what a complete bitch. No doubt the full docking procedure was to ensure she didn't float away, being the size of a small ship.

Latest Threads