Crusties invade Parliament

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Oct 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC sensation, oooooo look at all these Crusties!!! Protesting Stansted expansion, all BBC teams to the scene, ensuring massive coverage and it moves up the news..........

.....Meanwhile... The Lords break off their feet in the Arrse of the 42 day proposal with a majority of 3:1 on the vote . Best not really talk about one of the biggest Government defeats ever in the Lords eh..

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Surely this would be an ideal time to test developmental chemical weapons. Not just on the BBC and the Gobment, I mean, but the hippies too.

3. Go Crusties!!!

4. Well found; was struggling to find the result anywhere!

5. And yet this was the same organisation the, under Greg Dyke, went almost single-handedly after the 45min claim? Lord Reith's ghost must be wailing in the corridors of Broadcasting House these days.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Good God, no!

According to the Left, Gordo is walking on water again. Why on Earth would they want to spoil the story?

BBC is in discussion with Cyclops about his ascension and second coming as we speak. Won't be long now with the amount of hot air they are blowing up his arse.

Don't forget, he is our "rock" (quoting Himself - is that now sacrilegious, I wonder :roll: ) and "Saviour of the World" (Guardian) FFS :pukel:

7. Dame Pauline Neville-Jones now on TV using lots of polite language as she is a Lady , to say "Up yours, we told you this was a bonk idea"

Jacqui Smith about to make a statement , which will probably be just after her Teddy comes to a halt.

8. My apologies, they're not all Crusties, some are wearing Barbours...

9. Did the Guardian actually use the phrase "saviour of the World"? 8O

10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Read it and weep....