Cruelty to young officers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by craign, Jun 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Well at least it's not the old showers/chocolate/shite gag rolled out again

2. Manslaughter?
    Cruelty to dumb animals, surely.

3. What do you think the punishment would be if, for instance, someone threw a heavy duty four hole punch into the back of someone's head because they were being a dickhead in the office?

Hypothetically, of course.

4. Immediate transfer to AGC(SPS) and a tick in the box for their APWT?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Complete dickhead, or moderate dickhead?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Complete dickhead. I, I mean my mate, had asked him repeatedly to do some job like collecting the mail or something equally tedious about 4 times, and he wouldn't get off the phone to his girlfriend. He covered the handset up for 3 seconds and said "I'm on the phone and you can't fucking make me".

Stupid bastard then turned round and carried on talking to his chick. The long arm stapler was the first weapon to hand, but after considering the trajectory, the four hole punch was deployed.

He didn't do it again.

• Like Like x 3
  7. The British army have them.. or they used to. The MMLC DROPS doesn't perform too well off road without weight, so practice loads of concrete were brought in, earning Combat Support Troops the nickname 'The Fucking Stone Carriers'

Which they didn't like much.

8. "“It was such bullshit,” sobbed the grief stricken private. “If I wanted to go to Germany I would have asked for European Command. Who the hell put the AFRICOM headquarters in Germany? Probably the same dumbass that decided to put the 10th Mountain Division in a place with no fucking mountains.”

Read more: Soldier Assigned To AFRICOM Angry, Confused After Landing In Germany"

Reading on down the article, I was struck by just how wrong the phrase "his delicious-smelling, shaved meat sandwich" sounded. So very wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  9. These days, if a risk assessment has been done and the correct procedure followed - no punishment at all. You'd probably even get nominated for employee of the month for doing the risk assessment and following the correct procedure. Where I work, that'd be a distinct possibility, with the bunch of no-mark cunts in management.

World's gone fucking mad.

10. Have to say that the link was brilliant, one wonders why we do not have something similar, other than the blog site we all know and love and of course ARRSEPEDIA. The RAF and Navy RSS feeds are almost as good but apparently they are true!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well I'm outraged, outraged I tell you! Hopefully he is looking at a very long prison sentence and a life time ban re keeping lieutenants. There wasn't even a bowl of water!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Read the comments on the following link, thick fuckers :)

Marine Officer

• Like Like x 1