Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rocketeer, Mar 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To paraphrase the A-team'sBA Baracus [ prominent on another thread at the moment]
    " I Pity Th' Fool!"

seems a lad in Oregon has run afoul of the PC police and is paying the price. This 16 year old chap pinched and twisted another boy's nipple during a bit of ' roughhousing '..

Sadly he has been sentenced to 4 days in juvenile detention because [ get this ] he refused to write a letter that explained his actions. The letter was part of a session of four classes for offenders he was ' sentenced ' to. it required him to describe his ' crime' in detail, explain the ' thinking errors' which led to his action, express ' empathy ' with his victim, describe any resultant ' life changes' this action may have wrought and outline his ' criminal thought processes '.

The kid insists he had no ' criminal intent ' when he ' assaulted ' the other boy, whom he considered a friend at the time.

Would that they'd punish real crooks that way
    Judge: Jacko what were you thinking when you put 6 slugs into Rico? Were you not the least bit sorry?
    Jacko: Yes, yer honour, I was thinking I should have brought the extra clip when I left the house that morning and I was sorry I didn't put 20 rounds into the mutha.
    Judge: Make sure you write that 2000 times on the paper supplied...