Crss Camp

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Trojan700, Aug 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone here going to Crs camp Wyke Regis in Sept (Wymouth) I'm on the SNCOs Combat Engineers crs. What's the pubs like and the Accom?
  2. If thats meant to be Weymouth then I can help you out with the town and surrounding area but the camp, I've not a clue about
  3. Just a thought, but perhaps you could ask someone in your Regiment who just spent their ATX in Weymouth, or someone who went on the course last year, which was also at Weymouth...

But to answer your question, the accommodation is good but the cookhouse is not (unless the new one is open), but you'll be kept busy enough not to worry too much about the camp and pubs. Weymouth is a good night out, and as the camp will be full of RE the pubs will be full of RE.
  4. It bodes well for the future of the Corps that a SNCO or potential SNCO doesn't even know the name of the course he is due to attend...
  5. I'm pretty sure it is in fact the Royal Engineers SNCO course thats being offered on courses camp. Didn't think there was a Field Sgts course on.
    Anyway I thought you would be far too busy instructing on the JNCO's cadre as you stated above. 8O