CRSM

chokinthechicken said:
Well according to a really fat bloke at HQ, Its news to them.

A Trolley Dolly never.!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can see it now at Corps weekend, trolley dollies wheeling the clean, brassoed trolleys past the DGAMS :roll:

QMan9193 said:
They will have to make it the AMS CRSM, and therefore the RAMC should still keeps its CRSM!
Does this mean that each Corps RAMC, RADC, QARANC, RAVC will loose its individual RSM and should we just all now become purple

only the helmets will be purple.

Cheers Choke'. I got a telephone call to ask what i know!! I dont know nothing! Honestly.
As you are aware, the AMS WOs Coneference is on now, so someone some where will leave the AMS Conf or P & P with the knowledge.

Lets face the facts, the RADC, RAVC & QAs have a Corps RSM, the RAMC have a Corps/AMS RSM. If the AMS RSM was open to all 4 Corps, would this open a post for and extra, WO1 (RSM) RAMC.

This would do wonders for the "I wanna be an Officer Crew".

apparently the person in question was offered the role yesterday, dont know if that person accepted or not though.

FF,

Sorry to disappoint you and the remainder of the rumour merchants out there, but I can assure you that not one person has been offered the CRSM job yet. However, it may interest all readers to know that there are currently 21 people who will be looked at.

camy said:
I can assure you that not one person has been offered the CRSM job yet. However, it may interest all readers to know that there are currently 21 people who will be looked at.
trying to throw people off the scent eh?
I know a bloke who knows a bloke who heard 2 people talking about something someone had told them that hed overheard a conversation between 3 people who were in the know. so it must be true.

of course its true QMan, thats why it wasnt mentioned, also a rumour from the DANS conference is that all CMTs will be transfered to HCA within the next 10 years!!! (if they can gain the relevant quals to upgrade)

Ventress

LE
Filbert Fox said:
of course its true QMan, thats why it wasnt mentioned, also a rumour from the DANS conference is that all CMTs will be transfered to HCA within the next 10 years!!! (if they can gain the relevant quals to upgrade)
That wont happen then! :wink:

Personally I heard from a QA the other night that it was going to be a BuMS(Biomedical Scientist to the uninformed) or was that something else she was asking me to do 8O

probably the latter mate :wink:

AMS Corps RSM should be open if it isn't already to all corps of the AMS. One day it will be a QA or RADC / VC and whether you CMT's like it or not, what that RSM says WILL go. Stop worrying about the future and help mould the seniors of tomorrow.

Ill help mould the QA seniors of tomorrow when they get their shagging uniforms and medal ribbons sorted correctly!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ventress Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 40