• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

CRSM

I heard from a very reliable source that a non-CMT is being groomed for the RAMC CRSM job when the current big badgemans time is up.
Should cause tears and major foot stamping tantrums from the CMTs in the very near future.
Anyone else got any info on this little pearl?

on its way my friend

the man they have in mind is ideal, and he wont take any shite from the 'bound to be' whinging CMTs.
hes well known and respected.

Ventress

LE
Filbert Fox said:
the man they have in mind is ideal, and he wont take any shite from the 'bound to be' whinging CMTs.
hes well known and respected.
Hey, if he's the best there is and he's good for the Corps it doesnt matter what he does. I'd even have a Biomechanical Scientist! (Well maybe not :wink: )

I wouldnt go that far either QMan

Now, now gents. Nothing wrong with BuMS. Every household should have on. If they did get one as CRSM, he would encourage degrees and MScs for all.

Still, he wouldn't have a clue what to do though :roll:

if an ODP were to get it, he would encourage all who can, to get a huge wheel barrow (to take their cash from agency work to the bank).

QMan9193 said:
Doing favours for sailors? :wink:
wouldnt that be you QMan? :wink: (shes back isnt she?)

Don't care what trade as long as they get the job on merit and not to just take it away from the CMT cadre. The job should always be given to the best qualified to carry it out, no arguement there, and at present the older CMT's do have quiet a good over view of the corps. Any one disagree?

Ventress

LE
Irons said:
Don't care what trade as long as they get the job on merit and not to just take it away from the CMT cadre. The job should always be given to the best qualified to carry it out, no arguement there, and at present the older CMT's do have quiet a good over view of the corps. Any one disagree?
We've lost almost everything else so why fight it- you will never beat the Borg! (Grey Mafia)

Please god not a QA. Don't get me wrong they are good at their jobs, well most, but do they have the broad understanding of the whole AMS to do the job? Some of the old and bold males will have, they were RAMC to start with, but the remainder will have limited experience of the field Army. Not a good thing when the AMS RSM has to deal with the rest of the Army's senior RSMs. In time where RGNs go to teeth arm jobs and then work their way up but at present? Good luck to who gets the job, which ever trade, as you know people will be waiting for them to make a mistake instead of helping them out. Sucks really.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ventress Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 40