(Waves hand in the air)Oh, me sir! I know this one!
- T&C's that are not an adequate compensation for the increasingly stressful nature of the job(or Job).
- Previous cuts to manpower means those still left are increasingly understaffed and overworked.
- Senior ranks with relatively little experience on the front line, so to speak, who's only real concern is their own advancement. And thus have no interest in supporting the coppers they command.
- Politicians who pay lip service to the police, but are happy to evacuate themselves all over the rank and file from a great height the moment it become politically expedient. Why yes, Mrs May, I was looking at you.
- A perversion of the the ideal of, "Equality", to the point that rank and file coppers find it difficult to do their jobs if the offenders belong to a certain demographic. Rotherham is, of course, the perfect example.
- Steadily diminishing respect from the public, especially the section of it who believes the law doesn't apply to them and that coppers are walking punch bags who should just take anything thrown(sometimes literally)at them.
Did I miss anything?