Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croydon shooting

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Maybe a good day to go home to the infamous BWB for a purr session and hopefully no drawing of blood.:oops:
It was a very long day that day, I was called in early on late shift to assist with traffic control and clearing the trapped traffic. It was a very dark moment when we stopped all traffic to allow the coroner's ambulance to take Adam's body away. :(

How do you work that out?
Bloke was detained, searched, arrested and handcuffed to the rear by all accounts. The failure appears to have been, that legislation doesn’t, understandably, allow more intimate strip searches in public. Due to the current circumstances, a Covid 19 protocol was in place and the shooting took place at that juncture. It could have happened earlier or just before the pistol was located.

What has happened due to fear or failure to police ?
Not keeping up with the news then?

BBC News - Croydon police station shooting suspect is 23-year-old Louis De Zoysa

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The name appears to be of Portugeese orgin. As they ruled Ceylon/Sri Lanka for a few hundred years together with the Dutch until they had the good fortune to be taken over by the British. Probably a Catholic, so rules out any Islamic motivated stuff.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The name appears to be of Portugeese orgin. As they ruled Ceylon/Sri Lanka for a few hundred years together with the Dutch until they had the good fortune to be taken over by the British. Probably a Catholic, so rules out any Islamic motivated stuff.
What are these concrete bunkers in Banstead referred to in the article?

#721 explains
Sorry yes I know but you can’t blameTM for the steam roller that Cherieand hubby started, it would have been a Labour of Hercules to stop that. We were well aware of the trade in fake UN Docs as Customs officers, we even found blank identity forms in passengers baggage. But we were on the way out and everyone knew better. I don’t know if CTC were noting or whether it went to File13. Given Labour’s own admissions that they got it wrong and the libs reluctance to get it right as part of the 10 Government there’s an element of May grrr there too. Who remembers the sainted Smith and who badmouths Straw, let alone the Eagles.

Haka.

Sri Lanka was originally a Portuguese colony like Goa. Many locals have Portuguese names.

Indeed, which probably also explains the Roman Catholicism of the family.

Has anyone ruled out an IRA connection?

I'll get me coat...

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads