Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croydon shooting

How the actual can that be considered 'far right'? Unless he means the representation of the Union Flag. Which wouldn't surprise me, as he hates this country that allows him to say such utter crap.

Anything thing that does not promote a Marxist agenda or the overthrow of democracy is far right, get with the program

That tweet, there's not a time and date on it, and I can't find it on his profile. I really hope he didn't post that because there's so much wrong with that, but is it definitely his?

How the actual can that be considered 'far right'? Unless he means the representation of the Union Flag. Which wouldn't surprise me, as he hates this country that allows him to say such utter crap.

The only explanation I can think of is that Jones is an opportunist mouth piece, he will seek out to say something controversial just to get the bites and therefore attention. This is nothing short of trolling. In that single tweet he displays his ignorance and his arrogance. He’s an utter disgrace and if anyone says anything contrary to his views they are either facist or homophobic.

Unfortunately we have to tolerate such cowards in society, it’s a consequence of the democracy the few military (and RAF) on here have fought for and what Matt Ratana and many other decent police officers stood for.

If it was the court of public opinion Jones would be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.

why not just call it a shooting? It's factual. It's what happened. An incident is a tad understated.

Call it a red and white striped golfing umbrella, just don’t do something that could see this scumbag get away with anything.

If he gets away with manslaughter it will be a travesty.

Owen Jones being Owen Jones, a cock as usual!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

There you go again triggering my CIT again, I'll repost this from another thread to explain !!

Reading this, I think I've got it
Scot Smith
I hate the BBC

3 d ·

I am just back from the doctors. I have been tested positive for something called CIT. It is a lifetime condition!
A lot of people have CIT and not realise it so please get yourself tested. There are a lot of different triggers and effects.
CIT (Celebrity Initiated Tourettes) is a serious condition. For me personally every time I see LEWIS HAMILTON or GARY LINEKER or MATT HANCOCK on TV, I have to shout out the word PRICK. P R I C K! ........my god its getting worse, I now do the same when I see Diversity and Piers Morgan.......

Owen Jones being Owen Jones, a cock as usual!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
I can't see that tweet anywhere in Jones' Twitter page. Did you screen-grab from Twitter, or has the tweet now been deleted?

Edit: it seems he deleted it. It was so crass, I wondered whether it was fake news. Apparently not...

Slime

LE
Surprised face AWOL.

Just don't ask how he obtained the weapon....

That raises a question that might be asked of the suspect related to the investigation.
If the suspect lives and is able to talk etc, I’m sure he would be asked where he got the hand gun.

A question for those who deal with this kind of thing for a living is: How often do people say where and when, and from who they got their weapons?

To be honest, I don’t even know what kind of hand guns can be legal to own in the U.K.

I can't see that tweet anywhere in Jones' Twitter page. Did you screen-grab from Twitter, or has the tweet now been deleted?

Edit: it seems he deleted it. It was so crass, I wondered whether it was fake news. Apparently not...
Clearly an ill thought out negligent discharge that he is furiously back peddling from.
The bloke is an utter prick and if he wasn’t an uphill gardener and a Guardian ‘journalist’, (hence he ticks the boxes to be a TV talking head) he would be irrelevant. The prick.

That raises a question that might be asked of the suspect related to the investigation.
If the suspect lives and is able to talk etc, I’m sure he would be asked where he got the hand gun.

A question for those who deal with this kind of thing for a living is: How often do people say where and when, and from who they got their weapons?

To be honest, I don’t even know what kind of hand guns can be legal to own in the U.K.
It has got to be a concern that (judging by the offences for which the attacker was initially arrested - possession of Class B drugs with intent to supply, plus possession of ammunition) a low level criminal is carrying, even in London. It implies that weapons are both available/cheap enough.

Clearly an ill thought out negligent discharge that he is furiously back peddling from.
The bloke is an utter prick and if he wasn’t an uphill gardener and a Guardian ‘journalist’, (hence he ticks the boxes to be a TV talking head) he would be irrelevant. The prick.
He (Jones) got a pretty decent standard of service from the Met when he was attacked - attackers traced, arrested, tried and convicted. Now the Met are XRW...
Glad to see Hackney police didn't delete their tweet.

It has got to be a concern that (judging by the offences for which the attacker was initially arrested - possession of Class B drugs with intent to supply, plus possession of ammunition) a low level criminal is carrying, even in London. It implies that weapons are both available/cheap enough.

Big enough business.....
and they only intercepted one delivery

‘A diary seized from the driver revealed seven other previous importations had been conducted by Kolencukov - all of which were believed to contain firearms and ammunition.’

...The fact he was large and armed.......and, a copper didn’t make the slightest difference to 14 year olds........They already knew they were untouchable.

This. How are they meant to do their job if consequences for anti social behaviour no longer exist?

Slime

LE
This. How are they meant to do their job if consequences for anti social behaviour no longer exist?

Like an idiot I forgot to add the context of the story!
This one incident was the final straw for that armed copper that made him realise he was wasting his time trying to ’police’ people, and that he had to leave the job for good.

To be replaced by a fast tracked socially aware underwater lentil weaving graduate who will never work the streets, no doubt.

..or just knew someone who knew someone.

If they were in abundance , you'd have none of this.....

The only explanation I can think of is that Jones is an opportunist mouth piece, he will seek out to say something controversial just to get the bites and therefore attention. This is nothing short of trolling. In that single tweet he displays his ignorance and his arrogance. He’s an utter disgrace and if anyone says anything contrary to his views they are either facist or homophobic.

Unfortunately we have to tolerate such cowards in society, it’s a consequence of the democracy the few military (and RAF) on here have fought for and what Matt Ratana and many other decent police officers stood for.

If it was the court of public opinion Jones would be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.

I'd rather stamp on his throat

Good point, although that could be the type of weapon used by the attacker. The sale of obsolete calibre weapons is going to be banned before long, I should imagine.

the current issue is those rubber ball / tear gas self defence revolvers/pistols that are legal in much of Europe. Some can be modified to fire real rounds.

Last edited: