Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croydon shooting

BBC reporting he was being searched at custody centre when produced firearm and shot officer dead before turning it on himself.
The ##### still alive.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If Diane Abbott hadn't campaigned against stop and search, her poor innocent murderer might not have tried to top himself.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just caught this on the news, had a few hectic moments making sure that one of Mrs Toppers relatives wasn't involved as he's copper in the area.

Thankfully for us it isn't him.

RIP to the officer involved

Of all the things going on these days, this has truly shocked me.

RIP and hopefully the shooter will be treated such that he dies slowly and in terrible pain.

How on earth did an arrested man come to be delivered to the custody centre with a firearm still in his possession? Not a criticism as I have no idea of the facts - gen question.

How on earth did an arrested man come to be delivered to the custody centre with a firearm still in his possession? Not a criticism as I have no idea of the facts - gen question.
Sadly, whoever arrested/transported the scum to custody is likely to be asking themselves that question for the rest of their lives. Sympathy to the family and whoever it was.

Given the racial mix of the area now, one can only speculate as to the colour of the gunman. Croydon has been a dangerous place for a long time.

Slime

LE
RIP to the officer involved.
Thoughts and best wishes to their family and colleagues.

I can’t help feeling that their are a growing number of people in the U.K. who are promoting and enabling society to turn on the police.
When I was a child this group consisted of criminals, in the UK today it contains Labour politicians, the MSM and even the head of the Met police.

Edit.
I’m clearly feeling bitter.
I expect Kier Starmer will offer his sympathy, but what of the likes of Dawn Butler, or the MSM who portrayed her as a victim of racism........after the white man driving a car she was a passenger in was stopped by white police officers.

Yokel

LE
RIP Officer.

This is a shocking event, and just shows the levels of violence that the Police and other Emergency Services face.

philc

LE
Tragic

This has been thought out by the murderer, he has sat in a Police Van or Car, time to say he was armed, but he did not and choose to execute a Police Officer, if he survives he needs life sentencing, no wibble wobble, this is murder.

Tragic

This has been thought out by the murderer, he has sat in a Police Van or Car, time to say he was armed, but he did not and choose to execute a Police Officer, if he survives he needs life sentencing, no wibble wobble, this is murder.

Whilst I 100% agree that this is tragic for the deceased officer and his family.

This is also tragic. That the UK Police Force / Service ( whatever it is called nowadays ) has now been brow beaten to death by a bunch of left wing / libtard excuses for human beings.

Asked about how someone could enter the building while armed, former Det Ch Insp Chris Phillips said: "I think police officers are probably less likely to search people now with all the furore that goes on.

"When people get arrested there is a general view that they should be searched before being transported to the police station but that doesn't always happen - and it depends on what the man was arrested for in the first place.

Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Tragic

Murdered, he had no legal sanction.
Even if he did the ECHR would want a word too.