Crossbow Murders Germany

Barnett (used to?) make a crossbow with a three quarrel rotary magazine. Just cock the string and - I can't remember if you need to rotate the magazine or if it had some sort of mechanism.

Requiescant in Pace, the victims.

Ban guns, use crossbows. Ban crossbows, use swords. Ban swords, use a spear. Ban spears, use a rock. When someone wants to kill they'll find a tool to do it with.

They murderbummed the first 2 chicks then the freaky three headed off to Bavaria for some weird suicide pact.

I reckon it's some strange cult.
My first thoughts on what the motive could be was some jealous revenge killing but even that doesn’t account for the bodies in two location.

RIP to those who’ve been killed, but what seems strange is a multi ple murder using a crossbow with two of the victims lying in bed together. Either quick reload or a few ready loaded.

ACrossbow deaths police find more bodies
It takes a long time to cock and load a crossbow which is, I assume, why they have remained unregulated for so long. The yardstick for legislation seems to be "is is better than what the police have or can it be concealed", loosely speaking.

If they ban crossbows (inevitable) then whatever reasoning they would apply to longbows as well and those are far more portable and faster to shoot with the main difference being that they take more practise to shoot well however an untrained person could still stand 5 yards from a person and hit them.

I'm still to discover the reasoning behind the blowpipe ban. I was suprised to learn that the antique blowpipe made in the jungle of Malaya that a friend of mine found in his fathers garage is a section 5 banned "firearm".

He "shot" me with it with one of the bambo darts for a laugh, it's clear that they are virtually harmless unless poison is darts are used as intended by the original users.

Does anyone know what happened to get blow pipes banned? Cant find anything explaining why online.

VCRA mentions by name every weapon used in Ninjitsu, whether you believe it to be reconstructed, rediscovered or synthesised (historians are still debating this, though the historicity of Ninjas themselves is widely recognised). Result: I haven't met anyone practicing it in a long time. I think it's nearly extinct; two prominent schools have declared that, on the passing of the current Grandmaster, no successor will be appointed*. The blowpipe is one such weapon.
* I think it was Hatsumi Masaaki who said that his reason was that Ninjitsu had no relevance today.

I'm still to discover the reasoning behind the blowpipe ban. I was suprised to learn that the antique blowpipe made in the jungle of Malaya that a friend of mine found in his fathers garage is a section 5 banned "firearm".

He "shot" me with it with one of the bambo darts for a laugh, it's clear that they are virtually harmless unless poison is darts are used as intended by the original users.

Does anyone know what happened to get blow pipes banned? Cant find anything explaining why online.
s5 Firearms Act 1968 contains the definition of a s5 banned firearm.

S5 (1) (b) includes "any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing"

Case Law itself defines a multiple of banned things under this section )section 5(1)(b) of the 1968 Act (Flack v Baldry (1988)

https://assets.publishing.service.g..._on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_April_2016_v20.pdf

I was never a firearms licensing officer (and my attitude was everyone was coming in under s16a Firearms Act, "possession of a firearm or imitation firearm with intent to cause fear of violence", and I would sort out the nicieties later) so please do take actual legal advice.

**Plot spoiler**

If you intend to go out cosplaying you favourite charactor from Conan-Doyle's The Sign of the Four, do let me know and I will dust off my dear-stalker.

S5 (1) (b) includes "any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing"
Does that apply to my dog's ********?

Ban guns, use crossbows. Ban crossbows, use swords. Ban swords, use a spear. Ban spears, use a rock. When someone wants to kill they'll find a tool to do it with.
Guns don't kill people, rappers do.

Silent & to the point.
Deadly and the shooter walks away unannounced.

VCRA mentions by name every weapon used in Ninjitsu, whether you believe it to be reconstructed, rediscovered or synthesised (historians are still debating this, though the historicity of Ninjas themselves is widely recognised). Result: I haven't met anyone practicing it in a long time. I think it's nearly extinct; two prominent schools have declared that, on the passing of the current Grandmaster, no successor will be appointed*. The blowpipe is one such weapon.
* I think it was Hatsumi Masaaki who said that his reason was that Ninjitsu had no relevance today.
Hatsumi changed his organisation to Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu way back as only most of the 9 schools have any more grappling, throwing and striking than Ninjutsu content* and you mostly learn the striking, grappling and throwing stuff from first.

*I never did any mounted archery, poisons or disguises while I practiced, and the closest thing to metsubushi was the idea of throwing a slack handful of copper coins at your opponent while closing/evading.

Slightly more info', i'm guessing the victim lying on the hotel floor shot the two in the bed then topped herself with a crossbow too. But this was after shooting the other two victims some time previously since I got the impression they've been dead for a while.

But, I'm no CSI sleuth, that's just my uninformed guesswork:

German crossbow deaths: Two shot through heart