Cross rank relationships

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Man_of_Bronze, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard a particularly unsavoury statistic about the number of female officers in the Corps currently being investigated/disciplined for cross rank relationships (after all it is only a short walk between the messes).

PM me if you have anymore on this (we dont want to wash our dirty laundry in public).

However - views please on the issue of cross rank relationships?

2. As long as there is no interferance in the chain of command, then there should not be a problem with a relationships between different ranks.

3. Apart from it being an unprofessional act, I can think of nothing worse than shagging an OR. What would the neighbours think?

4. Sorry Bellthrob, are ORs not worthy?

5. Quite frankly, no. Their table manners make me sick.

6. Oh come on... Shall we all start going to rallies and stuff to stop Cross Rank Shaggin? If all people have to worry about is who or what others are upto then its a sad exsistence we lead!!
    All that matters is that it dont affect the work practice!

7. Simple process - don't do it.

8. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as is doesn't effect the chain of command. Who does it effect at the end of the day?

9. so, its not when she's found out that you call seeing her a "moose welfare"

from my younger less smart days :oops: :oops:

10. Never stopped em before. The not being allowed bit!

In this day and age it could be seen as an infringement of human rights in respect of free choice of partners!

11. We sign on the dotted line to follow some rules and regulations that do not apply to the civvies. If someone no longer wishes to abide by the rules of our little club they should be looking in Google for 'resignation letter'.

12. PM me for an example - i have written loads in anticpation!

13. A lot of people do, thats why theres a recruitment crisis. If the Army relaxed a few of its draconian rules - as long as the chain of command was effected - then maybe people would stay for a little longer.

14. Do you for one minute think that not being able to sh*g ORs is the cause of retention problems - quick call CGS's briefing team, all is revealed!

15. A little trouble reading between the lines?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.