Cross Dressing within the Corps...

Eyes have been blacked out for dignity and blackmail purposes... :plotting:

Edited even further at the shame of doing this to a mate!

Attachments

Cross Dressing within the Corps... Is this aspect not a requirement for a long and distinguished career then?

jim4244 said:
Cross Dressing within the Corps... Is this aspect not a requirement for a long and distinguished career then?
Don't know mate. Why don't you ask the Director and the Corps RSM that? I'm quite sure they would be more than happy to oblige!

Cunt.

g2_loony_bin said:
jim4244 said:
Don't know mate. Why don't you ask the Director and the Corps RSM that? I'm quite sure they would be more than happy to oblige!

Cunt.
Do you have their phone numbers?

;)

jim4244 said:
this from an ex-booty :)

we had several booties on the squadron during my pilots course. they used to go to charity shops and shop for womens clothes - not for any specific function, but "just in case"...

G2LB, you started the bloody thread, so stop biting :)

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
jim4244 said:

we had several booties on the squadron during my pilots course. they used to go to charity shops and shop for womens clothes - not for any specific function, but "just in case"...

So calling someone a cunt is biting???

You've changed...

(See first post)

jim4244 said:

CR has done the pilots course? He kept that quiet.............

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
jim4244 said:

Fuck me! He's a pilot!?!?! Is that why he's a flyer? Ba-doom tish...

You never know when you will need a Hilda Hogden special, and curly blonde wig!

Still have one for emergencies today, much to wifes horror.....LOL

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
jim4244 said:

should have come on the see saw course last week. on the last night, somebody allegedly went one step further and tried to pull with the line "you know, my friend's a pilot" ;)

allegedly.

(oh and somebody demonstrated their very expensive beer-proof jacket, but that's another story).

And how do you know when there's a Pilot in the bar?