Cross-dressing colonel to be stripped of rank, medals, booted out of Canadian Forces

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I heared this story on NPR, Tuesday afternoon, I knew, i mean KNEW you would post on this one JJH

He was naughty, he got caught, he will serve not less than 25 years.
    His rank and profession are a side bar to that.

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I would think that the least of his worries, seeing as he is a cross dressing, perverted, kidnapper & murderer with a penchant for photographing his escapades. And he's not even a member of Arrse...

3. A sad loss to the site; we'll never know what might have been...

4. You see, that's what too much maple syrup will do to you.

5. Having seen the pictures published I must say he looks better in uniform than he does in panties and bra.

6. what is this Army Gay Rumour Service?

7. Explode, cretin.

8. "Williams pleaded guilty to the murders of two Ontario women, two sexual assaults and 82 break and enters."

Does it matter what he was wearing?

9. JJH, you do seem to have a very special interest in anything of a homosexual or effeminate nature - cross dressing is to most of us the least remarkable thing about his individual. The murdering part kind of takes the attention away from the panties, for most of us.

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I should think so - Shape, Shine, Silouette . . . . .

11. Oh, I dunno...

12. I think it's a US Marine Colonel thing. :wink:

13. I wonder if he had different outfits; primary colours for murdering, co-ordinated separates for raping, pastels for a relaxing bit of breaking-and-entering...it wouldn't surprise me.

14. All it means is somebody else is going to pick up a one-star in the Canadian forces, who was previously thinking "Who do I have to kill to get promoted?" He is now thinking "Ah, who did somebody else have to kill so I would get promoted was the actual question!"