Cross-dressing colonel to be stripped of rank, medals, booted out of Canadian Forces

When I heared this story on NPR, Tuesday afternoon, I knew, i mean KNEW you would post on this one JJH

He was naughty, he got caught, he will serve not less than 25 years.
His rank and profession are a side bar to that.

Book Reviewer
I would think that the least of his worries, seeing as he is a cross dressing, perverted, kidnapper & murderer with a penchant for photographing his escapades. And he's not even a member of Arrse...
"Williams pleaded guilty to the murders of two Ontario women, two sexual assaults and 82 break and enters."

Does it matter what he was wearing?
JJH, you do seem to have a very special interest in anything of a homosexual or effeminate nature - cross dressing is to most of us the least remarkable thing about his individual. The murdering part kind of takes the attention away from the panties, for most of us.
I wonder if he had different outfits; primary colours for murdering, co-ordinated separates for raping, pastels for a relaxing bit of wouldn't surprise me.
All it means is somebody else is going to pick up a one-star in the Canadian forces, who was previously thinking "Who do I have to kill to get promoted?" He is now thinking "Ah, who did somebody else have to kill so I would get promoted was the actual question!"
If I'd have seen him walking across Sainsbury's car park dressed like that, I would have gripped him ... don't care what rank he is/was.

(unless he was wearing twisters)