Cross-dressing colonel to be stripped of rank, medals, booted out of Canadian Forces

When I heared this story on NPR, Tuesday afternoon, I knew, i mean KNEW you would post on this one JJH

He was naughty, he got caught, he will serve not less than 25 years.
His rank and profession are a side bar to that.

A sad loss to the site; we'll never know what might have been...

Having seen the pictures published I must say he looks better in uniform than he does in panties and bra.

Explode, cretin.

"Williams pleaded guilty to the murders of two Ontario women, two sexual assaults and 82 break and enters."

Does it matter what he was wearing?

JJH, you do seem to have a very special interest in anything of a homosexual or effeminate nature - cross dressing is to most of us the least remarkable thing about his individual. The murdering part kind of takes the attention away from the panties, for most of us.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
"Williams pleaded guilty to the murders of two Ontario women, two sexual assaults and 82 break and enters."

Does it matter what he was wearing?
I should think so - Shape, Shine, Silouette . . . . .

The trophy shots shown in court, some of which showed him dressed in women's underwear and a training bra while masturbating, have the potential to do serious damage to morale within the Forces
Oh, I dunno...

JJH, you do seem to have a very special interest in anything of a homosexual or effeminate nature - cross dressing is to most of us the least remarkable thing about his individual. The murdering part kind of takes the attention away from the panties, for most of us.
I think it's a US Marine Colonel thing. :wink:

I wonder if he had different outfits; primary colours for murdering, co-ordinated separates for raping, pastels for a relaxing bit of breaking-and-entering...it wouldn't surprise me.

All it means is somebody else is going to pick up a one-star in the Canadian forces, who was previously thinking "Who do I have to kill to get promoted?" He is now thinking "Ah, who did somebody else have to kill so I would get promoted was the actual question!"

If I'd have seen him walking across Sainsbury's car park dressed like that, I would have gripped him ... don't care what rank he is/was.

(unless he was wearing twisters)

I would have gripped him
You've reminded me of Chinooksdad 'gripping a walt' Is this bloke a walt, and if so, of what sort?

A combination of transvestism and terrifying sexual perversion? He could go for a second career as a Bootie...

The article implies that it's optional for a senior officer to cross-dress. That's another army myth exploded.

I had no idea that MDN was in the Canadian Air Force...