Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
I can remember some time after Live Aid, 85, reading about some bloke in the Sunday Mail, who was selling scratch cards for a non-existent African charity, and keeping the dosh.
That is just outrageous. Just think of all those poor African Dictators unable to maintain their villas in France, upgrade their Merc to the latest model and keep all those Swiss bank managers in gainful employment.

I hope he was severely dealt with!

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
I can remember some time after Live Aid, 85, reading about some bloke in the Sunday Mail, who was selling scratch cards for a non-existent African charity, and keeping the dosh.
Nearly as bad as the bloke who was selling scratch cards for the Help4Eczema charity.

Cracking idea of his mind.

Sorry, I think my transport has just arrived.

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
168 bloody migrants made it here yesterday....

And that's only the ones they interviewed
Couple of years ago coming up the hill past megger a Latvian truck pulls into the layby as his curtain was loose, before he stopped moving a fella was out and running, and vaulted the five bar gate into a field
They ought to make it an Olympic sport!

syrup

LE
And that's only the ones they interviewed
Couple of years ago coming up the hill past megger a Latvian truck pulls into the layby as his curtain was loose, before he stopped moving a fella was out and running, and vaulted the five bar gate into a field
They ought to make it an Olympic sport!

Report in York on Friday
Police where hunting 6 men who were seen running away from a truck
The truck also sustained damage
Which is code for 6 illegals slashed a curtain and fled

Snowy.

Swinger
However the narrative is clearly shifting if even the Mirror is claiming they are fleeing poverty
Fleeing poverty lol... nobody ever points out the fact they get more money in France than here....

They get €6.80 a day in France (over 6 quid) apposed to £5.30 here... and if they dont accept any housing offers (like living in the jungle camps instead) they get €14.20 a day...

Last edited:
Direct action is needed by the public to stop this now if the government won't do its duty.

I don't think you can citizens arrest an illegal immigrant though.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
And risk getting stabbed or picking up covid
I am sure they have people over here watching out for them, or finding one of them has a medical complaint and drops dead?

Hang on a moment - I'm of the opinion that ANY refugees are to be 'sheltered' by the Country they first land in/on - AS PER THE EU'S OWN DIKTAT - has this changed ?

If not then ALL migrants trying to enter the UK from France - SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THEM !!

Happy-ish to be told I'm out of date...but pissed off.

Hang on a moment - I'm of the opinion that ANY refugees are to be 'sheltered' by the Country they first land in/on - AS PER THE EU'S OWN DIKTAT - has this changed ?

If not then ALL migrants trying to enter the UK from France - SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THEM !!

Happy-ish to be told I'm out of date...but pissed off.
Where is this rock you've been living under? This has been going on for years, and been discussed on arrse for even longer!

Where is this rock you've been living under? This has been going on for years, and been discussed on arrse for even longer!
Fair comment - my time in the recent past ( 4 to 5 years ) has been spent dealing with permanent injuries manifesting themselves , inconveniently , whilst working on a project to improve my Finances ( legally ) - thus leaving precious little time for anything else impinging on MY concerns.

Basically, my position is to return illegal migrants to France - End of.

Apologies to all, for my simplistic attitude , you now know why.

Fair comment - my time in the recent past ( 4 to 5 years ) has been spent dealing with permanent injuries manifesting themselves , inconveniently , whilst working on a project to improve my Finances ( legally ) - thus leaving precious little time for anything else impinging on MY concerns.

Basically, my position is to return illegal migrants to France - End of.

Apologies to all, for my simplistic attitude , you now know why.
Sorry mate, not having a pop. Hope it works out for you soon.

NSP

LE
168 bloody migrants made it here yesterday....

"Fleeing poverty...?"

Well, France IS below us on the world economic index so there could be something in it.

Oh, and that makes them economic migrants not refugees or asylum seekers.

Latest Threads