Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

syrup

LE
Theres photos of the police carting "Active Patriot" off again on Telegram for filming the Border Farce taxing migrants into dover and towing in dinghies... Wonder how many got across today?

So are BBC, ITV and Sky also classed as Active Patriots then and will they be arrested for showing illegals arriving in Dover.
Or does Kent police pick it's targets
Maybe they should change their names to Active Pikey and what Kent police salivate with joy over helping them.
Call the arresting coppers Mush that should do the trick

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Theres photos of the police carting "Active Patriot" off again on Telegram for filming the Border Farce taxing migrants into dover and towing in dinghies... Wonder how many got across today?
It would seen that is an official secret.

So much for open government.

Many more illegal immigrants have arrived today, including at last one group that evaded detection and disappeared from the beach with at least one person with a back pack.

What was in that backpack?. Drugs, explosives, some other form of contraband?.

Or AK's and ammo? This is a new trend, white vans waiting for them? Not wanting to be taken to Dover on the Boarder Force taxi, no immediate applications for asylum iaw international law?

Or AK's and ammo? This is a new trend, white vans waiting for them? Not wanting to be taken to Dover on the Boarder Force taxi, no immediate applications for asylum iaw international law?
That the very fact that they are not waiting and then making 'applications for asylum', is dangerous criminal behaviour plain and simple... Crime or terrorism, regardless it clearly shows that there is a real threat to national security.

Not that the open borders loons, or other useful idiots trying to bring down society would care about that trifling detail.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Could be anything. One thing is for sure, no one knows who these people are, what they are up to and HMG seems to be more concerned in stopping those recording the arrival of these people, than stopping these people.

That is of some concern, and it should be to the government.

It is nothing short of an invasion by people hostile to this country.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Got more ashore than the Boxhead's in two war's.
The Boxheads didn't have a fifth column installed in this country helping them. The vanguard of the fifth column is the BBC and the Guardian, then the usual suspects.

Londo

LE
That the very fact that they are not waiting and then making 'applications for asylum', is dangerous criminal behaviour plain and simple... Crime or terrorism, regardless it clearly shows that there is a real threat to national security.

Not that the open borders loons, or other useful idiots trying to bring down society would care about that trifling detail.
This is why many of these invaders land at places like this and Hastings . For some reason they want to avoid being found by the authorities and go through the asylum system .
I'm sure there are many reasons why .

Clearly France is a terrifying and war-ridden land. I think we need to invade the place in order to restore peace and tranquility. The only problem is that we are massively outnumbered and outgunned militarily, so perhaps we could sneak our forces over the Channel at night, using a few spare inflatables or RIBs for example? To defray costs, our advance troops could sell the boats to some people over there on the coast. What could possibly go worng???

Can we just take a moment here to hang our heads in shame and reflect on our white privallges
As pointed out by various charities and even on this thread.

They don't get the choice to stay there it's the evil uncaring British that force them.into these refugee camps
They only get £37 a week on top of this punishment to live on.

Its in human
They're better than the Travelodges I normally get put up in.

Can we just take a moment here to hang our heads in shame and reflect on our white privallges

They don't get the choice to stay there it's the evil uncaring British that force them.into these refugee camps

Its in human
Snip from the article ...
“After I fled the war in Syria I had a very difficult journey. It took me two years to reach the UK but the Home Office finished everything for me in just one hour. I will keep trying to reach safety. My wife and children are still in danger in Syria. I want them to have a future.”
So he is quite happy to desert his wife and children for two years or so . Left to fend for themselves and in all that 'danger' ?
His wife is probably getting shagged by a real man, who was prepared to stay and fight for his country.

Its in human
Snip from the article ...
“After I fled the war in Syria I had a very difficult journey. It took me two years to reach the UK but the Home Office finished everything for me in just one hour. I will keep trying to reach safety. My wife and children are still in danger in Syria. I want them to have a future.”
So he is quite happy to desert his wife and children for two years or so . Left to fend for themselves and in all that 'danger' ?
His wife is probably getting shagged by a real man, who was prepared to stay and fight for his country.
Charadee's most likely help4Calais or similar .
I have never heard of Help4Calais. There's Care4Calais. Are Help4Calais some bogus refugee charidee, where the founder just pockets all the donations for themselves? I can remember some time after Live Aid, 85, reading about some bloke in the Sunday Mail, who was selling scratch cards for a non-existent African charity, and keeping the dosh.

NSP

LE
Anyway the offending photo..

Can they not take that verminous self-abuser between a couple of stacks of containers where no-one can see or hear and give him a good shoeing until he learns the lesson and winds his vile neck in?

Farage is doing a decent enough job in a "respectable" manner of keeping the Westminster bubble on its toes just as effectively without being an overtly racist, right-wing drumstick sufficient that we don't need actual certified knuckle-dragging Neanderthals cocking off all the time.

Did I mention that I think Tommy is a pointless, vacant-headed James Blunt...?

Snowy.

Swinger
Can they not take that verminous self-abuser between a couple of stacks of containers where no-one can see or hear and give him a good shoeing until he learns the lesson and winds his vile neck in?

Farage is doing a decent enough job in a "respectable" manner of keeping the Westminster bubble on its toes just as effectively without being an overtly racist, right-wing drumstick sufficient that we don't need actual certified knuckle-dragging Neanderthals cocking off all the time.

Did I mention that I think Tommy is a pointless, vacant-headed James Blunt...?
The blokes called Alan Leggett... seems to spend all his mornings recording Border Farce bringing in migrants for his youtube channel... Someone has to do it, or we will never know the true scale...

Londo

LE

I have never heard of Help4Calais. There's Care4Calais. Are Help4Calais some bogus refugee charidee, where the founder just pockets all the donations for themselves? I can remember some time after Live Aid, 85, reading about some bloke in the Sunday Mail, who was selling scratch cards for a non-existent African charity, and keeping the dosh.
Think I had partaken of drink and got the name wrong . The charidee you mention is the correct name .

NSP

LE
The blokes called Alan Leggett... seems to spend all his mornings recording Border Farce bringing in migrants for his youtube channel... Someone has to do it, or we will never know the true scale...
I was referring to Tommy Robinson...

Latest Threads