Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

Londo

LE
Had the old two wheeler down the likes of Crystal Palace, Sydenham and Catford on Sunday afternoon – spot the Englishman
Couple of years ago I paid a short visit to my old area in East London .
20 minutes driving around and the same amount of time on foot before I saw the first hideously white face .
Going by the leather jacket I would have put him down as Polish .

ndolajim

Old-Salt
Forty years of paying income tax, VAT, council tax, fuel taxes, national insurance, booze tax.........
and in return I get £135 a week pension.
Pitch up on the south coast with just my I-phone I get free medical, free dental, free food, four star hotel, free legal aid, sympathetic government, never need to work again in my life, bring the folks over, if I need anything extra go and see local authority and whinge, moan to local MP. After settling in nicely, pop back to the home country to see my mates, no one asks the obvious. Ah, compassion, the British have it and don't we know it.
That's how to run a country into the mud.

20 minutes driving around and the same amount of time on foot before I saw the first hideously white face .
Wasn't leather then....

philc

LE
Really I have nothing to add thats not been said by others here and on the other thread aside from this.

Failure to get a grip of the situation will just see it get worse.

Illegal Immigrants in to Italy are up 150% this year, they will drift in to the EU or the UK placing further strain on already strained systems till we become unattractive ie. Africa.

no entitlement to benefits. That will stop the flow
Being as they are 'illegal' they can't claim anything. Mainly due to they're not wanting to be in contact with authorities that may well detain them. Asylum seekers get £37 a week to live on, in order to claim asylum here, they have to BE here. AFAIA this govt changed the rules to make asylum applications more difficulty removing the right to apply from outside of the UK, which has led to the current situation. I think it was the 1950 Convention on Refugees that the world agreed that, if an Asylum seeker has to gain entry 'illegally' this can't be held against them. Someone must be extremely desperate to want to cross the channel in a small inflatable open boat but agree, cracking down on traffickers is the only real way to stop or at least reduce it.

Nice to see the Royal Navy continues to entertain the Russian public:

And Russian ships never break down, or catch fire.

TASS_Leo_Fedosev_Kuznetsov-800x509.jpg

ah the East End, here be dragons.

E14 Poplar And E16 Custom House for me, just as the docks where dying in the 70’s.
Went back for a look around @2000, Poplar was like the Bokhara Market, ‘wachu doin ere white boi’, Custom House was properly menacing, it was made very clear I was very not welcome, - It was very much not ‘england’.

endure

GCM
Being as they are 'illegal' they can't claim anything. Mainly due to they're not wanting to be in contact with authorities that may well detain them. Asylum seekers get £37 a week to live on, in order to claim asylum here, they have to BE here.

This is a fact that seems to pass a lot of people by...

My point being our system is so broken and bankrupt its unattractive, for sure its decades away but its a possibility.

contrast and compare.
Living in the worst council flat in England on benefits is a light year and a lifetime better than life in Freetown.

Latest Threads