Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

syrup

LE
why are you calling?

uh, I’m ill and need to see a Doctor?

Ours have locked the front door
So I rang - we're only taking emergency calls ring 101 for everything else.
I needed a repeat prescription - do it online.
Went online you have to download the form and hand it in to reception.
The F&*&*%G door is locked
Oh there's a letter box round the side.
Fill it in appoint the pharmacist
Days of trekking in and out of the Chemists no prescription.
Ended up shouting back and forth with her through the letter box round the side.
She wouldn't even come closer but sat away in her protected bubble.

Kelly's Hero's would be hard push to crack my surgery.

The wife's has a line on the floor you can't cross
So I had to collect something for her Blues Brothers style with a 45 degree angle lean.

Does matter once the Border Force has them they can still deport them.
Maybe they can get the Illegals to wave at the wombles as they are shipped back across the water

I suspect some of the ‘assistance’ will involve moving migrants off Romney, no connections to civilzation, Marsh, to Folkestone.

Ended up shouting back and forth with her through the letter box round the side.

So I had to collect something for her Blues Brothers style with a 45 degree angle lean.
Download the NHS app. Your practice is 'manned' by incompetents (according to OC Domestic).

E-mail the surgery, marking it for the attention of an individual doctor – that way you are anointing him/her with a personal responsibility.

Has worked for me twice in the last month.

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to say- in my part of the world in England - the 2nd / 3rd 4th & 5th generation of those who also speak Urdu / Punjabi and Bengali are quite protective of this "England" as it is and are none too pleased with 'incomers' - who want something for nothing coming in...especially...if they are from their own same heritage.

It does cause quite a bit of friction and- you'd be surprised how patriotic some can be when it comes to 'pulling up the drawbridge.'

It's remarkable how being successful enough to pay tax, particularly higher-rate tax, changes your opinion on the merits of the Government giving out money...

I think these goverments like India, Africa, ME etc, don't want them back. Thats why they make it so difficult. They hope we just let them stay as an easy option. And it works. I think the Germans have an immigration status for it.

Is there not a way we can clandestinely land them back where they came from? Someone walking their dog can find a load of these illegals on the beach. Or parachute them onto a field? Nobody is going to ask for passports, as they will already know they are fellow citizens.

Yes, but not in the Alt-right world free of cucks, where Dixon of Dock Green walks the beat (armed of course), clipping cheeky kids around the ears and that mostly-guilty prisoners are routinely hanged for their crimes, convicted without the benefit of judges and lawyers and other people who have been to them universities. Where national service allows a fleet of destroyers to be crewed to sail up and down the ENGLISH channel, machine gunning brown people. Where gays are convicted of their love of other men and women stay at home to cook wonderful meals of boiled brisket for their menfolk who do 'proper' jobs downth' pit. And we all drive ENGLISH rust bucket cars.... ad nauseum
Are you OK ?

Jesus Effing Christ, is this the 3rd world's oppressed masses, they look pretty fit & macho to me, I haven't wanted to descend to the level of using words like "invasion" but it starts to seem appropriate.
Where do we start? A few years back there was BBC coverage of "refugees" on boats. There was a surprising absence of women and children. All the men appeared to be fit 20s - 30s. Not the obviously oppressed families, women and children but blokes like these. They didn't look particularly happy. Some were especially keen not to be filmed or photographed and some looked angry and hostile rather than relieved. Never forgot that. It wasn't just me that clocked them as possibles. I couldn't help but think the commentators were naive in the extreme. Then there was the 30 odd year old who was sent to school as a supposed 15 year old until there were complaints from parents. What the hell was going on there?! Meanwhile there were people suffering real oppression and even potential genocide.

Where do we start? A few years back there was BBC coverage of "refugees" on boats. There was a surprising absence of women and children. All the men appeared to be fit 20s - 30s. Not the obviously oppressed families, women and children but blokes like these. They didn't look particularly happy. Some were especially keen not to be filmed or photographed and some looked angry and hostile rather than relieved. Never forgot that. It wasn't just me that clocked them as possibles. I couldn't help but think the commentators were naive in the extreme. Then there was the 30 odd year old who was sent to school as a supposed 15 year old until there were complaints from parents. What the hell was going on there?! Meanwhile there were people suffering real oppression and even potential genocide.
Looking at those ‘oppressed‘ young men climbing the steps on arrival, they don’t look particularly traumatised or downtrodden. Determined more like. I have my doubts they are all here to contribute to the good and benefit of Western Society.
I wonder what Gary Lineker will tweet if he is given one of those individuals to put up at his London home, after his virtue signalling offer of accommodation? More so, I wonder how he would feel if there is a future atrocity involving one of these arrivals and one of his sons is collateral damage?
The naivety and smugness of the rich, entitled left truly is a wonder to behold.

Last edited:
Looking at those ‘oppressed‘ young men climbing the steps on arrival, they don’t look particularly traumatised or downtrodden. Determined more like. I have my doubts they are all here to contribute to the benefit of Western Society.
I wonder what Gary Lineker will tweet if he is given one of those individuals to put up at his London home, after his virtue signalling offer of accommodation? More so, I wonder how he would feel if there is a feature atrocity involving one of these arrivals and one of his sons is collateral damage?
The naivety and smugness of the rich, entitled left truly is a wonder to behold.

Lineker would probably default to his usual buffoonery, which if memory serves, typically includes accusing of racism anyone who points out his hypocrisy, or confronts his fatuous arguments with inconvenient facts.

Last edited:
A rather good comment spotted on Guido:

Quote of the Day is from a Home Office source on Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream’s tweets to Priti Patel.

“Priti is working day and night to bring an end to these small boat crossings, which are facilitated by international criminal gangs and are of serious concern. If that means upsetting the social media team for a brand of overpriced junk food then so be it.”

Londo

LE
Exactly, they must think the majority of the UK are a bunch of mindless proles; a 10 year old could have put together a better 'letter' than that.

They slag off 'divide and rule' yet employ it themselves. They state that the UK ......"should provide safe and legal routes to people"..... etc, etc without acknowledging that there are already 'safe and legal' protocols in place to avoid becoming an illegal immigrant. Employing obscurantism against the Govt's dealing of Covid. I could go on.

I truly cannot believe that a major UK political party that once had some of the finest orators and minds are at this shite level.

I detest everyone of the useless twats.
We need more mass graves . Starting with most of the names on that list .

ndolajim

Old-Salt
Too right !
Where are these boats bought from ?
I mean - are Amazon complicit in this human trafficking ?
Don't they have an App thing - or a sub - routine , or something that says ....

'Trusted buyer, bought 300 x 10 man inflateables , 300 x 5hp outboards and 7000 budget lifejackets - all in the last month '

It could be a lead.

Latest Threads