Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Europe is dying.
By 2035, there will be about 50 million fewer people of working age than in 2010.
this is what Merkel hoped to head off in Germania by letting in 1.5 million refugees.

View attachment 496621
Natural enough occurrence throughout nature, species . . . not just humans . . . when there is/they are heading for, unsustainable over population, exhaustion of resources.

One reason some are rather agitated about this migration!

Responsible nations/economies, recognise what is happening to this small, vulnerable planet with its finite resources, and act accordingly . . . . only to have their efforts negated by fast-breeding, irresponsible, migrants :( .

Yokel

LE
It is not my fault that the birth rate is down!

This has very little to do with this thread, but I saw a YouTube video complaining that the number of 'white British' births was down but the minority numbers were up. Hang on a minute, surely a lot of these minority ones are mixed race? Since when was Britishness defined by skin colour?

If you think that will work as a defence I suggest you borrow a shotgun and a boat and do the deed yourself .
You’ll get life times the number of dead bodies they pull out of the water.

ive rarely heard such utter bollocks. Even on Arrse and that’s a very high bar.

So what are they, then?
Not refugees, nor asylum seekers, when they could have claimed such status wherever they first landed in Europe.
Not armed military, uniformed and recognised.
Certainly not wanted, nor needed, in UK.

Criminals, trying to gain illegal entry, perhaps.
If someone is trying, illegally, to enter your house, do you just let them in?

Last edited:
So what are they, then?
Not refugees, nor asylum serkers, when they could have claimed such status wherever they first landed in Europe.

Is it possible to declare a war on an idea/belief?! Like that against terrorism/DEASH, for example.

Or does the adversary have to be a recognised state, UN member, etc ?!

Hypothetically – of course – but, if one were to declare a war on illegal “aliens” already disrespecting our/your own established/recognised (immigration) laws, etc . . . and they were not armed military, uniformed and recognised . . . .

Would it then be possible to use lethal force, as they are the enemy’s spies, infiltrators, operatives, sleepers ?!

[Its late, I’m tired . . . :( ]

So what are they, then?
Not refugees, nor asylum serkers, when they could have claimed such status wherever they first landed in Europe.

Go ahead. Gun them down . Machine gun them in the water . Crack on. Fill your boots.

I couldn’t care less. I’m not one of them and I’ll not be the one squeezing the trigger .

The point I’m trying to make is that anyone giving an order, or obeying such an order, to shoot unarmed and helpless civilians, in a situation where neither his nor anyone else’s life is under threat, is going to jail.

I take it you also didn’t pay attention during LOAC lectures or bother to read your Rules of Engagement card?

Go ahead. Gun them down . Machine gun them in the water . Crack on. Fill your boots.

I couldn’t care less. I’m not one of them and I’ll not be the one squeezing the trigger .

The point I’m trying to make is that anyone giving an order, or obeying such an order, to shoot unarmed and helpless civilians, in a situation where neither his nor anyone else’s life is under threat, is going to jail.

I take it you also didn’t pay attention during LOAC lectures or bother to read your Rules of Engagement card?
How do you know they are unarmed? If you fire "warning shots" and they still keep coming, what do you assume?

Does it HAVE to be "imminent" danger to one's life?

When ever drafted/agreed/adopted, such laws/regulations did not anticipate what we are now experiencing. Hopefully, the new laws/regulations that PMBJ was talking about today/yesterday, will address these new circumstances . . . about which some seem to become all confused.

Do not worry - and I hope Boris will not worry - about who will (be asked to), be "squeezing the trigger" ;) .

How do you know they are unarmed? If you fire "warning shots" and they still keep coming, what do you assume?

When ever drafted/agreed/adopted, such laws/regulations did not anticipate what we are now experiencing. Hopefully, the new laws/regulations that PMBJ was talking about today/yesterday, will address these new circumstances . . . about which some seem to become all confused.

Do not worry - and I hope Boris will not worry - about who will (asked to) be "squeezing the trigger" ;) .

yes, it will be a good look fishing these dead out of the water after you’ve shot up the boat they are in and posting the pictures pour encourage les migrants

1F0FAA57-BBEE-4608-92F6-0ADDFB91640E.jpeg

yes, it will be a good look fishing these dead out of the water after you’ve shot up the boat they are in and posting the pictures pour encourage les migrants . .
I asked you last night, if had time to waste (and that of others) when tried to divert/deflect the conversation :( .

Are you saying the migrants are in search of soap? Or that they are fleeing body odour, bad breath, and garlic?

Presumably if they originated in French speaking countries in Africa or other places with a strong French influence then France would be less of a cultural shock to them than the UK?

I'm presuming nothing of our dusky Dinghy Dwellers from across the channel, I'm just confirming @vvaannmmaann's statement about France being Soapaphobe's

syrup

LE
We're probably nearing the point where a dead toddler of middle eastern origin will be placed at the waters edge somewhere near Dover in a cynical attempt to garner some sympathy.

No need to worry about that go back a couple of pages there are interviews in the papers with illegals telling the journo's that if they aren't allowed to sail into England they'll sling their wives and kids overboard and drown them.

Get what we want or else.

Threats and coercion, threatening murder, thus endangering lives at sea. There's a law that even grumping at cabin crew can get you jailed, never mind threatening them.

Is there something similar for maritime transport? If so, bang them up the minute they land, send the others back and deport with a lifetime banning order when they've completed their sentence.

Do not worry - and I hope Boris will not worry - about who will (be asked to), be "squeezing the trigger" ;) .
You do realise that we are in the realms of the liberals having won. The breakdown of the international systems of control are now being blamed on the failure of our acquiescence to accept the new norm. My problem is why are other EUropean For Ex colonial countries not taking the rap ?

So what are they, then?
Not refugees, nor asylum seekers, when they could have claimed such status wherever they first landed in Europe.

Maybe the bleeding heart liberals that insist in assisting these doctors, lawyers and children (all male and over the age of 30) should be forced to put them up in their own homes. Practice what you preach and all that.

ROMFT

Old-Salt
Well if you want to see how bad things could become hire G4S...
G4S, Serco, Sodexo, all a bunch of incompetent cnuts, does the government really think they are getting financial efficiency using these sort of companies, or is it the promise of kickbacks & well paid pseudo-jobs that wins them the contracts.
Don't talk to me about Sodexo, and it's a long time since i was actually in the forces.

Last edited:
No need to worry about that go back a couple of pages there are interviews in the papers with illegals telling the journo's that if they aren't allowed to sail into England they'll sling their wives and kids overboard and drown them.

Get what we want or else.

Yet these are the people that all the wailing leftwaffe think we should be taking in. Do they think they are all going to magically turn into fluffy upstanding pillars of society as soon as their feet touch English soil?

So what are they, then?

Not until our courts make a presumptive judgement against the bold bit which would allow immediate and unconditional repatriation. Get that and it's a different ballgame.

Intercepting and apprehending them inbound is not a particular problem - its actually what they're hoping for - returning them swiftly and uncompensated is. Do that (for which the key is court ruling and agreement with the French) and the issue will decrease significantly in due course. Which helps us and the French and coincidentally hurts the immigration law industry. Win, win and win.

Do not worry - and I hope Boris will not worry - about who will (be asked to), be "squeezing the trigger"

Slightly out of context, but that's just trying to justify brassing them up in a "shot while trying to escape" stylee.

Latest Threads