Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Drift instead along to the Dutch & Danish coasts, where there have been a few unidentified bodies showing up last few years, with no reports of missing swimmers or ships crewmen to link them to.
We're probably nearing the point where a dead toddler of middle eastern origin will be placed at the waters edge somewhere near Dover in a cynical attempt to garner some sympathy.

We're probably nearing the point where a dead toddler of middle eastern origin will be placed at the waters edge somewhere near Dover in a cynical attempt to garner some sympathy.
It didn't work with the Rio Grande photo on the Mexican/USA border. Especially when it was found that due to her fathers sheer recklessness he essentialy killed his daughter.

The answer to the question, "Why do they keep coming?" seems clear at last.

"Ben & Jerry's". Go figure.

New trick apparently is to give them enough fuel to get into British waters
That way they have to be rescued by the British.

How long would it take for the tide to take them back frog side?
That's not a new trick, it's been the m o in the med for many years, just enough to get clearly into international waters.

I'm surprised they haven't done that already. 'Play dead son, and there's an X Box in it for you.'

my 2 bed detached bungalow On the south coast cost me £60k in 2000, value now £300k and going up in full after burner.

the big building game round here is 4,5 and 6 bedroom en-suite houses.
why all en-suite? And what family needs or can afford a 6 bedroom house?
They are all promptly let as 4,5 and 6 bed bedsits.

That's the south coast, I'm in a tourist hot spot with spectacular views in north wales, and a 3 bedroom stone cottage cost me £140k a few years back

To some of us a home is just a home, I buy where I want to live

some really are Doctors

There is always . . . "THE EXCEPTION TO PROVE THE RULE" . . . ;) .

THIS WILL NOT GET BETTER!

This is merely the ripples from the bow wave we are seeing now.

Africas population is going through the roof. Half the words population growth in the next 30 years will be in Africa - thats Africa already desperately short of food, water, jobs and hope.
Thats an extra 1.2 BILLION people who may be minded to head North to rich Europe.

Chris Parry was right when he predicted this in 2006.

"The trend is exemplified by Nigeria, whose population has already surged from 95m in 1990 to 201m this year. Nigeria’s population is set to double again to more than 400m by 2050, when it will have overtaken the US as the world’s third most inhabited country.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times"

View attachment 495957
I wonder why their population is exploding? Do people in Nigeria have a stable income, property and jobs?

If not then let them die. They made the problem with their own stupidity, ignorance and massive lack of responsibility so let them solve it. It's got FA to do with us.

It's kind of like me having 20+ kids and expecting African tax payers to take care of them.

With the BLM movement destroying the fabric of Western society the last thing we need is large numbers of angry, young ethnic men with a chip on their shoulder the size of mount Everest.

Originally published by: Lorraine Chow, EcoWatch, on 15 February 2019.
David Attenborough: 'Population Growth Must Come to an End'

Renowned naturalist David Attenborough sat down with BBC Newsnight for a wide-ranging interview about the environment and how the planet cannot accommodate the "alarming rate" of human overpopulation.

"One of the reasons that the population has increased as fast as it has is that people like me are living longer than we did," Attenborough explained. "And so there are more and more people just because the expectancy of life has increased."

Even now, with the world's current population of 7.6 billion, humanity uses up Earth's natural resources 1.7 times faster than the planet's ecosystems can regenerate, according to the Global Footprint Network. This ecological debt is poised to increase as the world population is expected to reach 8.5 billion by 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion in 2100, the United Nations projected.

As Attenborough noted, "In the long run, population growth has to come to an end" . . . .

[Save it to your DESKTOP, HARD-DRIVE, you never know when you may want to quote it to someone !].

Anti tank traps.
Placed in the water so that any rubber dinghy gets its bottom ripped out in the surf line, occupants washed back onto French shores.
If they can't get off the beach...

And mines. Deploy mines in the waters they use.

Originally published by: Lorraine Chow, EcoWatch, on 15 February 2019.
David Attenborough: 'Population Growth Must Come to an End'

Renowned naturalist David Attenborough sat down with BBC Newsnight for a wide-ranging interview about the environment and how the planet cannot accommodate the "alarming rate" of human overpopulation.

"One of the reasons that the population has increased as fast as it has is that people like me are living longer than we did," Attenborough explained. "And so there are more and more people just because the expectancy of life has increased."

Even now, with the world's current population of 7.6 billion, humanity uses up Earth's natural resources 1.7 times faster than the planet's ecosystems can regenerate, according to the Global Footprint Network. This ecological debt is poised to increase as the world population is expected to reach 8.5 billion by 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion in 2100, the United Nations projected.

As Attenborough noted, "In the long run, population growth has to come to an end" . . . .

[Save it to your DESKTOP, HARD-DRIVE, you never know when you may want to quote it to someone !].

Europe is dying.
By 2035, there will be about 50 million fewer people of working age than in 2010.
this is what Merkel hoped to head off in Germania by letting in 1.5 million refugees.

4858ECB4-2024-4F78-9FC1-B8D734730B3F.png

Latest Threads