Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
THIS WILL NOT GET BETTER!

This is merely the ripples from the bow wave we are seeing now.

Africas population is going through the roof. Half the words population growth in the next 30 years will be in Africa - thats Africa already desperately short of food, water, jobs and hope.
Thats an extra 1.2 BILLION people who may be minded to head North to rich Europe.

Chris Parry was right when he predicted this in 2006.

"The trend is exemplified by Nigeria, whose population has already surged from 95m in 1990 to 201m this year. Nigeria’s population is set to double again to more than 400m by 2050, when it will have overtaken the US as the world’s third most inhabited country.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times"

View attachment 495957
I wonder why their population is exploding? Do people in Nigeria have a stable income, property and jobs?

If not then let them die. They made the problem with their own stupidity, ignorance and massive lack of responsibility so let them solve it. It's got FA to do with us.

It's kind of like me having 20+ kids and expecting African tax payers to take care of them.

With the BLM movement destroying the fabric of Western society the last thing we need is large numbers of angry, young ethnic men with a chip on their shoulder the size of mount Everest.

New trick apparently is to give them enough fuel to get into British waters
That way they have to be rescued by the British.

How long would it take for the tide to take them back frog side?
tide flow is along the channel axis. No drift back to the coasts.

t
They also use the least soap in all of the EU countries.
As witnessed by one's good self when sharing the same ablutions as the French Airforce. Shaving and throwing on a bit of soap on their face whilst wearing full uniform or flying suit. Grotty twats

I can see only one, real, answer to the issue. If they insist on coming illegally, then they must be treated as such.

Every person that is found here and is unregistered, must be sent to a holding centre, awaiting return. This goes for anyone who breaks their conditions for remaining, such as reporting to specific places etc....

I've seen all those programmes where the illegals don't have any paperwork and won't tell anyone where they are from. Well, that's ok, we have some unused army camps etc. They can go in there. They can have three meals a day, and that's it. They are free from the fear of war, terror, persecution due to race, sex, sexuality etc, so no complaints.

They have a choice. Either stay there indefinite, or tell us where they came from and we can make appropriate arrangements to send them back.

Oh, before anyone says that it's inhuman....have you seen the quarrantine arrangments in places like Minhad? Portacabins, ten to a room, failed air con and food delivered, take it or leave it. If it's good enough for the Armed Forces, then it's good enough for illegal immigrants!

I can see only one, real, answer to the issue. If they insist on coming illegally, then they must be treated as such.

Every person that is found here and is unregistered, must be sent to a holding centre, awaiting return. This goes for anyone who breaks their conditions for remaining, such as reporting to specific places etc....

I've seen all those programmes where the illegals don't have any paperwork and won't tell anyone where they are from. Well, that's ok, we have some unused army camps etc. They can go in there. They can have three meals a day, and that's it. They are free from the fear of war, terror, persecution due to race, sex, sexuality etc, so no complaints.

They have a choice. Either stay there indefinite, or tell us where they came from and we can make appropriate arrangements to send them back.

Oh, before anyone says that it's inhuman....have you seen the quarrantine arrangments in places like Minhad? Portacabins, ten to a room, failed air con and food delivered, take it or leave it. If it's good enough for the Armed Forces, then it's good enough for illegal immigrants!

I thought the 3am cold breakfast curry was excellent there, the aircon was warmer.

You should have seen the joy we had dealing with the illegals in Cyrpus, firstly the Cypriot police would 'nudge' them along until they hit the SBA.
They were housed in their own special compound and every now and then would kick-off that they were being treated terribly badly.
My particular favourite was that if they were not released then one of them would kill themselves, with fire!
The biggest commotion was the following day when one poor lad found out he was the one who was going to commit 'suicide'. It turns out he wasn't keen on the idea, but that didn't put the other off.

syrup

LE
I thought the 3am cold breakfast curry was excellent there, the aircon was warmer.

You should have seen the joy we had dealing with the illegals in Cyrpus, firstly the Cypriot police would 'nudge' them along until they hit the SBA.
They were housed in their own special compound and every now and then would kick-off that they were being treated terribly badly.
My particular favourite was that if they were not released then one of them would kill themselves, with fire!
The biggest commotion was the following day when one poor lad found out he was the one who was going to commit 'suicide'. It turns out he wasn't keen on the idea, but that didn't put the other off.

Read something the other week that it'll be soon time for the Cypriots to have their annual we want our land back protests on the SBA.
There will no doubt come a day when we have to hand it back.

Now if only we had people who wanted to get to Britain.
We don't want them, but need a bit of British land to put them on somewhere with lots of facilities.
Somewhere almost back where they started But safe.
I wonder, mmm I wonder

ROMFT

Old-Salt
So, to repeat: what is so life-threatening about life in France that they are apparently prepared to kill themselves?
Well, for a start, it's cities & towns are already full of hissy pissy stabby aggressive thieving 3rd world types, although many are 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation now.

ROMFT

Old-Salt
tide flow is along the channel axis. No drift back to the coasts.
Drift instead along to the Dutch & Danish coasts, where there have been a few unidentified bodies showing up last few years, with no reports of missing swimmers or ships crewmen to link them to.

Drift instead along to the Dutch & Danish coasts, where there have been a few unidentified bodies showing up last few years, with no reports of missing swimmers or ships crewmen to link them to.

That'll work

115812_currents-in-the-north-sea.png

Londo

LE
And today's cross channel boat race will presumably be won by four dusky chaps in a wardrobe .

Yokel

LE
As witnessed by one's good self when sharing the same ablutions as the French Airforce. Shaving and throwing on a bit of soap on their face whilst wearing full uniform or flying suit. Grotty twats
Are you saying the migrants are in search of soap? Or that they are fleeing body odour, bad breath, and garlic?

Presumably if they originated in French speaking countries in Africa or other places with a strong French influence then France would be less of a cultural shock to them than the UK?

And today's cross channel boat race will presumably be won by four dusky chaps in a wardrobe .

Strangely quite on the news front. RAF wasn't in evidence either.
Its almost like a certain Minister wants things played down.

Surely the Law of armed conflict doesn't apply, when no armed conflict is taking place?
Those crossing the Channel are ignoring legal routes to asylum, ignoring quarantine, etc etc.
A simple decree that they be treated as hostile invaders, spies or whatever, and dealt with accordingly.
If you think that will work as a defence I suggest you borrow a shotgun and a boat and do the deed yourself .
You’ll get life times the number of dead bodies they pull out of the water.

ive rarely heard such utter bollocks. Even on Arrse and that’s a very high bar.

Latest Threads