Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Gen dit folks,
Does anyone know if there is a type of hierarchial system within the arabic people, similar to the caste system in india?
I'm not refering to my sky fairy is better than your sky fairy type of thing?

Gen dit folks,
Does anyone know if there is a type of hierarchial system within the arabic people, similar to the caste system in india?
I'm not refering to my sky fairy is better than your sky fairy type of thing?
From what limited experience I've had, the answer is it's more tribal and they they are either U or non U with each other or the Sunni/ Shia thing. Bosses are the tribal elders etc

Stan_Deesey

War Hero
According to this article in today´s Garuniad, people smugglers have lowered their prices, and are packing more passengers into boats since the Rwanda plan was announced.

Quote:
One Syrian asylum seeker told the Guardian that the smugglers had dropped their prices dramatically. “Before it was £3,000 or £4,000 to cross. Now the top price is £1,200 and some asylum seekers are negotiating a price of as little as £500 to cross. Everyone can afford to cross these days. Some asylum seekers are saying to smugglers, ‘Why should I pay you £4,000 to go to the UK when I might end up in Rwanda? I will pay you £500’. Then a deal is struck.”

Why, please? I know there is trouble between the 2 countries lately over oil and Ukraine.

That is one of the reasons, the normal man in the street seem ok but the politicians keep sniping at each other, accusing the algerian govt helping seperatists in the old Spanish Sahara amongst other things.

snip "Morocco annexed Western Sahara in 1975 and in response Algeria has kept its border with Morocco closed for decades."

Not Cross channel, but related.
Home Office official who became 'lynchpin' of £6m conspiracy allowing 437 illegal immigrants to stay in Britain is jailed for 11 years

The very tip of a massive iceberg of civil service corruption, IMHO. The vast majority of whom will never face justice.

The very tip of a massive iceberg of civil service corruption, IMHO. The vast majority of whom will never face justice.
Would this corruption be largely led by people called Singh or Khan? You know, people who we welcomed here and who are now welcoming others called Singh or Khan.

Would this corruption be largely led by people called Singh or Khan? You know, people who we welcomed here and who are now welcoming others called Singh or Khan.

They are just bringing the traditions of their home countries with them.

Not Cross channel, but related.
Home Office official who became 'lynchpin' of £6m conspiracy allowing 437 illegal immigrants to stay in Britain is jailed for 11 years
Good to see a solicitor locked up as well.

Khan moving likely non-Labour voters out of Londonistan to make way for more immigrants?,

I live near a couple of seaside towns, once Victorian bucket and spade holiday locations now home to commuters to nearby cities. Since the 1930's estates of bungalows have developed on the fringes for retirees, often in the past those who holidayed at the location for 40/45 years and considered these estates a heaven to retire to. However, OK for a few years until one dies or hubie runs off with younger version then they become isolated and have cut themselves off from families and communities they had lived their entire lives with. Enter then stage left the local Social Services to pick up the pieces. BTW when Sec for a Service charity had a case from this scheme, ex NS Army relocated from London given flat, no carpets, it appears SOP for Council and Housing Assoc to rip out all carpets when tenants change. New bloke told it was his responsibility to provide carpets for himself, but had no money. TRBL and ABF came to the rescue in this case.

According to this article in today´s Garuniad, people smugglers have lowered their prices, and are packing more passengers into boats since the Rwanda plan was announced.

Quote:
One Syrian asylum seeker told the Guardian that the smugglers had dropped their prices dramatically. “Before it was £3,000 or £4,000 to cross. Now the top price is £1,200 and some asylum seekers are negotiating a price of as little as £500 to cross. Everyone can afford to cross these days. Some asylum seekers are saying to smugglers, ‘Why should I pay you £4,000 to go to the UK when I might end up in Rwanda? I will pay you £500’. Then a deal is struck.”

It's the Guardian; they're desperate to flood the UK with potential Labour voters.

Latest Threads