Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

WhiteCrane

War Hero
I will refer to Grenfal Tower. All illegals (residents) Local pressure group grew and grew. Become well supported by powerful voices. Look how much damage they were able to create in the local area, on a political level.
Once they do reach the beach, of course they no longer are classed as illegal. Over time they gain more rights, entitlements and status. I wouldnt think its a huge leap to see a fully organised party grow from independent standing local candidates
Just look at Mayor Khan! Who is to say that his family won't get into politics? Also the Respect party by George Galloway. And just look at what happened in Rotherham!
I have never met a nice, or even tolerable Algerian or Egyptian . In the UK at least. ;)
I am half Algerian. I live in London. Just got back from there, and now I am in Spain.
I have never met a nice, or even tolerable Algerian or Egyptian . In the UK at least. ;)
I am half-Algerian, and my mum was English. I have just got back from Algeria and I am now in Spain. Tell me about these nasty Algerians, please?
I heard that other Arabs are scared of Algerians and Libyans.
Why please?
Our Garage hand at Wembley police station was Algerian. Excellent bloke, really hard working, would do anything for you.

That said, around about 1999/2000 in Kensington and Chelsea we had problems with North African gangs doing high value robberies - Rollex and jewellry etc. Really nasty f*ckers. Where your normal friendly West Indian or West African robber would just threaten their victim with the blade and then take the goods, they would take the watch and then slash their victim. Even worse than the Somalian's.
I heard of an Algerian rent boy and hotel thief called 'Ben'. Deported by the MET.
Why please?

WhiteCrane

War Hero
I will refer to Grenfal Tower. All illegals (residents) Local pressure group grew and grew. Become well supported by powerful voices. Look how much damage they were able to create in the local area, on a political level.
Once they do reach the beach, of course they no longer are classed as illegal. Over time they gain more rights, entitlements and status. I wouldnt think its a huge leap to see a fully organised party grow from independent standing local candidates
Just look at Mayor Khan! Who is to say that his family won't get into politics? Also the Respect party by George Galloway. And just look at what happened in Rotherham!
I am half Algerian. I live in London. Just got back from there, and now I am in Spain.
I am half-Algerian, and my mum was English. I have just got back from Algeria and I am now in Spain. Tell me about these nasty Algerians, please?
Why please?
Our Garage hand at Wembley police station was Algerian. Excellent bloke, really hard working, would do anything for you.

That said, around about 1999/2000 in Kensington and Chelsea we had problems with North African gangs doing high value robberies - Rollex and jewellry etc. Really nasty f*ckers. Where your normal friendly West Indian or West African robber would just threaten their victim with the blade and then take the goods, they would take the watch and then slash their victim. Even worse than the Somalian's.
I heard of an Algerian rent boy and hotel thief called 'Ben'. Deported by the MET.
Why please?

I know a few Algerians in the MET.

I wonder how many of theses UK citizens who fled Afghanistan in fear of their lives. Later to be found living there and demanding to be resucued, already own property in certain areas of the UK that is rented out. Just saying.

Which, according to the UN charter on refugee's, is grounds for immediate revocation of refugee status. Do not pass go, do not appeal.

I've said it before, I suspect that is the thing that annoys your average Briton the most. Not the helping someone (did you hear a peep of concern about those taken by Cameroon direct from refugee camps? Maybe from the BNP cockends, but not from the general populace), not the skin colour, but the not playing by the rules. In part the establishment has a part to play here as the rules only seem to apply one.
I wonder if this is a misguided perception, and Border Force and the HO do strip loads of people of refugee status for going home, but we never hear of it. Which might be a good thing, as it means that we're not publishing something which filters out some of the chancers?

Which, according to the UN charter on refugee's, is grounds for immediate revocation of refugee status. Do not pass go, do not appeal.

I've said it before, I suspect that is the thing that annoys your average Briton the most. Not the helping someone (did you hear a peep of concern about those taken by Cameroon direct from refugee camps? Maybe from the BNP cockends, but not from the general populace), not the skin colour, but the not playing by the rules. In part the establishment has a part to play here as the rules only seem to apply one.
I wonder if this is a misguided perception, and Border Force and the HO do strip loads of people of refugee status for going home, but we never hear of it. Which might be a good thing, as it means that we're not publishing something which filters out some of the chancers?
There were literally thousands of such events during the "Kabul evacuation". Brits were literally evacuating to safety people we'd already helped get to safety.

Last edited:

This is it, the vast majority of these "refugees" are taking the piss, most are economic migrants, Remember the photo that got all the wokerati in a twitter about how nasty the west is for not inviting them all in with open arms. The syrian child who was drowned getting to a greek island .. Turkish media identified the boy as three-year-old Alan Kurdi and reported that his five-year-old brother had also met a similar death. Both had reportedly hailed from the northern Syrian town of Kobani, the site of fierce fighting between Islamic state insurgents and Kurdish forces earlier this year.
It was so "dangerous" that The Syrian man who survived a capsizing during a desperate voyage from Turkey to Greece has taken the bodies of his wife and two sons back to the Syrian Kurdish region they fled, to bury them in their hometown of Kobani.
So most of these claims IMHO are rubbish!

1659688928282.png

Why please?

Why please?

I know a few Algerians in the MET.
You make a good point, I should have made it clear I was questioning them at the time. Albanians were usually fine.

This is it, the vast majority of these "refugees" are taking the piss, most are economic migrants, Remember the photo that got all the wokerati in a twitter about how nasty the west is for not inviting them all in with open arms. The syrian child who was drowned getting to a greek island .. Turkish media identified the boy as three-year-old Alan Kurdi and reported that his five-year-old brother had also met a similar death. Both had reportedly hailed from the northern Syrian town of Kobani, the site of fierce fighting between Islamic state insurgents and Kurdish forces earlier this year.
It was so "dangerous" that The Syrian man who survived a capsizing during a desperate voyage from Turkey to Greece has taken the bodies of his wife and two sons back to the Syrian Kurdish region they fled, to bury them in their hometown of Kobani.
So most of these claims IMHO are rubbish!

View attachment 683121

IMHO, that body was planted for media consumption.

IMHO, that body was planted for media consumption.
The child was moved, the photographer admitted it. Daddy had a life jacket but no one else. When Canada refused to take him, he went home.
Chancer.

The child was moved, the photographer admitted it. Daddy had a life jacket but no one else. When Canada refused to take him, he went home.
Chancer.

Surprised he's never rocked up here in an inflatable, and been housed at our expense.

Not Cross channel, but related.
Home Office official who became 'lynchpin' of £6m conspiracy allowing 437 illegal immigrants to stay in Britain is jailed for 11 years
That’s an example of being beneath contempt. And it’s not the first time that’s happened and it won’t be the last.

skeetstar

War Hero
Chancer.
The child's name was Aylan, it was anglicised to Alan to increase our sympathy.
The family were heading for Canada, but daddyio wanted to detour via Europe to get free dentistry, because he knew or believed he wouldn't get that in Canada.
The father was effectively the trafficker.
Yes this photo changed government policies in parts of Europe.
A similar photo, which had no impact on policy, was of a French child murdered by a lorry driving jihadist, whose family had taken him to a Christmas Market, or some such, in a French city. A number of people were killed by a lorry being driven at speed into a crowd.
There wasn't the same outcry over the dead French child.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Not Cross channel, but related.
Home Office official who became 'lynchpin' of £6m conspiracy allowing 437 illegal immigrants to stay in Britain is jailed for 11 years

Disgusting but I assume they will be out very soon and, under another name, ready to do the same thing all over again with our do-gooders approving.
For my mind, forget the sentence in jail. Just remove any British association, brand them (for identification) and refuse them any entrance to UK.