Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

syrup

LE
A bloke who's son "is in the army so I know all about this" [naval issue] rang the radio this morning and suggested that the LCUs the navy has be reflagged to Rwanda (pre-supposes that they, as a land-locked nation, have a shipping registry, of course) then deployed along the popular dinghy routes at the median and intercept them, load the contents onboard until full and then go full steam to France, drop the ramp on the nearest beach and turf the contents off, lift ramp, head back to the median, rinse and repeat. No need to go alongside, argue the toss, fill out paperwork, etc. And no-one's stepped onto UK territory - the decks would legally be Rwandan territory.

Which would work for a couple of days until the French got organised and then it would be threats, navigation-hazarding manouvres and maybe even shots over the bow. Nice idea but wouldn't fly ultimately. Not without war with France.

Mind you, that's mostly gone our way when it's happened before.

Couldn't we have Rwandan registered ships in the Channel as suggested

Migrants picked up and ask what they are trying to do

"I wish to claim asylum"

"Excellent of course you can Rwanda will be proud to have you"

Claim asylum in Rwandan territory get a free flight to their new sanctuary

Further to the storming of the border at Melilla, of the 133 who managed to cross over, 80% of them have been identified as Sudanese. Less than 20 were actually Moroccans and they have been returned to Morocco.

Morocco has removed the bodies of those who died and charged 32 of those in the crowd with various offences.

An investigation shows that the Sudanese, and other sub Saharan nationals, had entered Morocco between 3 and 4 months ago.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
One of them argued that he needs to stay here to be a role-model for his son.

Some effing role-model!!!
As I said on another thread before it was deleted, if he wants to be a role model for his son, kneecap him so he can't walk again, physically castrate him and brand "Paedo" across his forehead, that way he can point out the rewards of abusing white female children and show him how severe the punishment is!

Londo

LE
As I said on another thread before it was deleted, if he wants to be a role model for his son, kneecap him so he can't walk again, physically castrate him and brand "Paedo" across his forehead, that way he can point out the rewards of abusing white female children and show him how severe the punishment is!
I would happily settle for just the just the last two to be served upon him and to all the others of his ilk too . .

And those HR barrister's are threatening to strike over poor pay, defending scum like these they should forced to suffer the same punishment & be deported after alltheir assets were confiscated!!
FFS get a proper job instead of vitue signalling and handwringing over a few 3rd world perverted predators!
The Criminal Law barristers are actually on strike the Immigration Law Barristers are not...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
And glass him in the face - Begbie style. I seriously hope someone* makes it too dangerous for them to stay in the UK. They can get pushed up the gangway onto the aircraft, after they have been stomped into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking mess in a wheelchair.
* preferable angry left-wing feminists, but will settle for anyone really.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

clambuster

Old-Salt
Further to the storming of the border at Melilla, of the 133 who managed to cross over, 80% of them have been identified as Sudanese. Less than 20 were actually Moroccans and they have been returned to Morocco.

Morocco has removed the bodies of those who died and charged 32 of those in the crowd with various offences.

An investigation shows that the Sudanese, and other sub Saharan nationals, had entered Morocco between 3 and 4 months ago.
Is that it?

And glass him in the face - Begbie style. I seriously hope someone* makes it too dangerous for them to stay in the UK. They can get pushed up the gangway onto the aircraft, after they have been stomped into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking mess in a wheelchair.
* preferable angry left-wing feminists, but will settle for anyone really.

bleeding heart liberal!

Latest Threads