Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
I have yet to see (reported) any WASP individuals, from the "Five Eye" countries, crossing the Channel in inflatables !!

Those that are in the inflatables, are universally, clearly, identified by the descriptors about which you seem embarrassed, uncomfortable in acknowledging.

Why?!

Interesting definition of acceptable migration.
So no German Catholics then?

Are you trying to make a positive contribution to the thread discussion, or just demonstrating you have time to waste (and that of others), with inane distractions?!

ROMFT

Old-Salt
I'd welcome Germans, of all denominations.
They are big fans of beer & don't get all stabby stabby if you try to chat up their sister.

And there it is, @RCT(V) , at his heart RCT(V) is just a pensioner fretting that migrants will steal his pension and overturn thousand's of years if history, in a country that encourages immigration at around 600k a year.

So @RCT(V) would it be ok if they were all Doctors, or Engineers? Do we just allow the ones with paler skins in? Would that satisfy you? How about just Catholics or Anglicans?
you mean they aren’t all doctors and engineers? Is this some kind of joke or something?

endure

GCM
Are you trying to make a positive contribution to the thread discussion, or just demonstrating you have time to waste (and that of others), with inane distractions?!
Your the one who raised the WASP issue.
should be deport back all those British who arrived in a 5 Eyes Country by boat?

Ritch

LE
The Coastguard have dispatched one of their Pipers from Doncaster. Looks to be transiting to aid the Border Force in the Channel.

Screenshot_20200811-015910_Flightradar24.jpg

We need to send a message that those who come to Britain illegally will not be allowed to stay

But our snowflakes in power have no backbone

Hitchens spot on
‘The media seems to have checked its brains in somewhere and forgotten the ticket’
Illegals have seen crossing channel is easy, they'll keep coming
Always good value Hitchens, if a tad barking on occasions.
Sadly, he’s a middle aged (+) white man, so will be ignored (or berated) by the usual suspects in the media and authority as an offensive, privileged racist.

D

Deleted 3147

I have yet to see (reported) any WASP individuals, from the "Five Eye" countries, crossing the Channel in inflatables !!

Those that are in the inflatables, are universally, clearly, identified by the descriptors about which you seem embarrassed, uncomfortable in acknowledging.

Why?!
Digging yourself a deeper hole.

D

Deleted 3147

Pitty that you now only seem willing to "play the man, not the ball", and choose to ignore what is obvious to many, many others :( .
You're the one that started it, so don't play that game.

You're the one who couldn't defend his view that French authorities were inactive when presented with evidence they were so decided to try and belittle me.

Don't like it. Leave and take your racist views elsewhere.

D

Deleted 3147

Via the correct channels, not the fecking English channel!
Does 600k net immigration year upon year not alter our history, values and culture also? That seems to be a sore point for @RCT(V).

There is a premise here that illegal migrants are all up to no good, bad people whilst those who enter via normal immigration channels are all good which I disagree with.

Well, having had the ‘pleasure’ of been caught up in full on Gendarme versus Doctors et Engineers violence, to say the French aren’t ‘doing anything’ is a bit disengenuous.
At times, the situation in the Pas de Calais has resembled full scale hand to hand combat, with some very violent battles.
Given a choice, The French would probably go all no holds beared ultra violence on them with the CRS, but...... they have to be careful, the camps are full of Charity, NGO staff and HR activists, thats English speaking Charity, NGO staff and HR activists. One source of particular irriation to the French locals is the British charities that go around doling out food and clothing to the people waiting to make the crossing.

Last edited:
Does 600k net immigration year upon year not alter our history, values and culture also? That seems to be a sore point for @RCT(V).

There is a premise here that illegal migrants are all up to no good, bad people whilst those who enter via normal immigration channels are all good which I disagree with.
Well there may be an argument to make that says those who obey the rules to enable them to migrate legally are showing that they are law abiding citizens. Meanwhile those who break our immigration laws and EU law to arrive illegally, working with people traffickers (not the best people in the world either) are demonstrating from the very beginning that they are quite happy to break the law whenever it suits them. I would say that makes legal migrants good and illegal migrants up to no good and bad.

But that may just be me and my point of view.

Depends if they mean WASP or W.A.S.P surely

syrup

LE
View attachment 496013
nothing Much moves in the Channel without us noticing it.
pee against a tree across the Channel and the Gendarmes will notice it
Doesn't appear that they are noticing anything these days.
If as you say they notice you pissing up against a tree how come they are failing to notice hundreds of people gathering waiting for boats.
The boats have to be taken there and there appears to be 15 - 20 boats a day being driven to sites offloaded and sent on there way.

Seems to me someone is missing quite a bit or turning a blind eye

syrup

LE
C-130J from Brize over east Kent at the mo.
Waste of time what can they do
Does it even have kit on board to help locate illegals or is it like the old war films where they fly a racetrack pattern while sharing binoculars and spotting dinghys
Illegals will be well chuffed don't even need to use their credit to ring for help now the RAF can direct the coastguard to them direct.

Needs aircraft with kit in to detect them on the French coastline not half way across

Doesn't appear that they are noticing anything these days.
If as you say they notice you pissing up against a tree how come they are failing to notice hundreds of people gathering waiting for boats.
The boats have to be taken there and there appears to be 15 - 20 boats a day being driven to sites offloaded and sent on there way.

Seems to me someone is missing quite a bit or turning a blind eye
why wouldn’t they turn a blind eye? Once they’ve gone, it’s no longer their problem, And its really a big problem for the French. All those recreational wild campers have pretty much destroyed the areas tourism industry it relied on in an area with high unemployment.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Waste of time what can they do
Does it even have kit on board to help locate illegals or is it like the old war films where they fly a racetrack pattern while sharing binoculars and spotting dinghys
Illegals will be well chuffed don't even need to use their credit to ring for help now the RAF can direct the coastguard to them direct.

Needs aircraft with kit in to detect them on the French coastline not half way across
Same as any aircraft, short of blowing things up. They observe and report. Think Catalinas and the Bismarck.

We've got kit that could do that observing along the coast. There are half a dozen fixed-wing types on-strength that could be used. Whether we'd want to be using up their airframe hours on this is a different matter.

Latest Threads