Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
No one stopping them cleaning them up either , they`ve got fcuk all else to do the idle scum .
They don't have the mentality of "making yourself more comfortable because I'm going to be here a while.."

They think they are there temporary.

They have assumed they will be re-housed or re-homed so they are obviously content to live like animals whilst awaiting processing... which isn't quite the speed it was under the circumstances...

IStr reading they’ve been told they are being relocated by mid-April to better premises. Sigh.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The last time I was in a barracks, there were these things called block jobs.

I really don't think that it's beyond the pale to expect some participation in keeping the place clean from those who get free board.

I am amazed at the tolerance shown for people illegally entering then dictating how they will be treated. As far as I'm concerned they can take it or leave it. It's now well beyond a joke and time that PP got off that Wide Load arrse and sorted it.

They have a roof (not heard any leak stories), food, and a bed. More than enough for criminals FFS!

May be as part of their assimilation to our way of life they need to be introduced to an old native institution - the bumper.
'The Law'?

May be as part of their assimilation to our way of life they need to be introduced to an old native institution - the bumper.
For the ceiling?

They have a roof (not heard any leak stories), food, and a bed. More than enough for criminals FFS!
Sometimes a warm fire

No one stopping them cleaning them up either , they`ve got fcuk all else to do the idle scum .
I know what (Cpl) Richard Carlton Nauyokas is up to and I reckon he would love a change

PS I must be the only person not to have watched Bad Lads Army but everyone said he was good

Last edited:
The last time I was in a barracks, there were these things called block jobs.

I really don't think that it's beyond the pale to expect some participation in keeping the place clean from those who get free board.
Ali, you are on cleaning the sinks and toilets. Mo, your block job is laying the polish and bumping the floor. I like it!

NSP

LE
If the standards aren't up to what they want, no one is stopping them from going home. Unlike the squaddies before them
I wouldn't be surprised to find that they were not actually "filthy and run down" before the current residents arrived...

Latest Threads