Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
The problem is that tackling those on the boats themselves is not going to stop it. Attention has to be focused on the human trafficking OCGs.
Whilst focussing attention of the human trafficking OCGs is admirable . . . (what is an OCG ?!) . . . it only addresses a symptom of the problem!

Focussing attention of the human traffickers, is merely a distraction, a "displacement activity", diverting attention from the root-cause of the problem . . . .

The cause of the problem, is those who VOLUNTARILY wish to cross the Sahara desert, the Mediterranean sea, mainland Europe, and sit waiting on the beach at Calais (other migrant routes are available).

No-one is forcing or cajoling them to embark upon that journey, at gun-point or by any other means of persuasion. They are not man-handled into the dinghies.

It is only the lack of robust action . . . often the acquiescence of various governments along the way, INCLUDING THAT OF THE UK . . . that positively ENCOURAGES migration.

Posted on the "what-now-for-the-eu" thread, on "the-uk-european-migrant-problem" thread, and this the "cross-channel-migrant-issue" thread.

Last edited:
'In January, new rules were introduced which make asylum claims inadmissible where people have travelled through safe countries to get to the UK through illegal routes.'

Oh. So when do this lot go back then???

They probably arrived from war torn France, it's only 70 odd years since VE day after all

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
They probably arrived from war torn France, it's only 70 odd years since VE day after all

Does it take them that long to get across the Channel now? I have always thought the socalled Border Force with their RM guv'nor helped them get to UK as quickly as possible.

Well I‘m rather surprised they haven’t resorted to paradrops yet....
You sure about that? , without going into too much detail I know of a wealthy businessman who in his early days allegedly financed his businesses start up`s by flying illegals into the UK.

Just like I know a certain Film director who started as a gun runner, the point is that money talks.
Talking of dodgy mega rich reminded me of mate who`s job was to clock cars for a shady car dealer , that car dealer is now one of the wealthiest men in the UK , few make it to the top without bending the rules or even outright breaking of the law.

Talking of dodgy mega rich reminded me of mate who`s job was to clock cars for a shady car dealer , that car dealer is now one of the wealthiest men in the UK , few make it to the top without bending the rules or even outright breaking of the law.
Well one things for sure, I have never contributed to his riches as I've never bought a car from a dealer- the thought appals me. It's one of the reasons I always buy a rover. No no one wants them, they're not fashionable and you can buy cheaply; which suits me. That said Equally true is that few rich people get to keep their riches without knowing some dodgy practitioners, legal or financial, unless of course your'e Russian in which case your either very rich or dead.

Well one things for sure, I have never contributed to his riches as I've never bought a car from a dealer- the thought appals me. It's one of the reasons I always buy a rover. No no one wants them, they're not fashionable and you can buy cheaply; which suits me. That said Equally true is that few rich people get to keep their riches without knowing some dodgy practitioners, legal or financial, unless of course your'e Russian in which case your either very rich or dead.
If you've ever owned a mobile phone then you've most likely contributed to his riches .

I own one, I never bought one, they're all hand me downs. The Kids are all adults, so what they do is no concern of mine.
So you you use your own network provider as well ? if so you must know the guy I`m talking about.

Last edited:
If the place.had been in that state when any service personal had been in there they'd still be playing that old favourite "touch the horizon and back GO"

You can follow the trail of destruction from when they landed
Camps in Greece have been wrecked or set on fire
They torch the place then arrive with a big list of complaints about how they can no longer live there and how they should be released to move through Europe

This is the same except this is now endgame
They know as well as we do that they're not here for asylum
They are entitled nobody's who think they've done us a favour by coming here and we owe them.
Remember pre-camps they were wrecking hotels and stabbing each other
You can move them from camp to camp and the outcome will always be the same
Riots and fires
That will continue until they get their million pound home for their family coming over and a gold plated package for.all to sit back with their feet up and do nothing

And then people wonder why the home countries of these wasters are in shit state.

Latest Threads