Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Ah I take your point, but the inputs make it almost causal.
it is however how I feel and given the blather about caring for people's mental health it's hypocritical to say the least.

I think probably a comma missing after the word don't, it changes the syntax a little.
So it should read;
Exactly so, that's why I never wore the Gammon bit and I still don't, but this country is becoming decidedly more racist by the day especially by the media input. I mean I had to put up with mean spirited indifference but that is preferable.
Thanks for the clarification - in that instance, I too disagree that the country is becoming decidedly more racist by the day.

Then again, perhaps it is, but mostly towards white people and those not following the BLM/Critical Race Theory narrative.

1614365290249.png

1614365311491.png

Not my job to clean Cpl

Then again, perhaps it is, but mostly towards white people and those not following the BLM/Critical Race Theory narrative.
The point is it's driven by media who have jumped on an American spawned issue and turned it into a stick to beat the British with. I have never had an issue with people who are genuinely gifted and god knows there are enough of them, but the thing is far older with the start of the representational requirement in direct proportion to the population. It's now gone berserk in terms of representation. But I for one will not be preached at no matter who it is and for what reason it may be.

Last edited:

syrup

LE

View attachment 552791

View attachment 552792

Not my job to clean Cpl
If the place.had been in that state when any service personal had been in there they'd still be playing that old favourite "touch the horizon and back GO"

You can follow the trail of destruction from when they landed
Camps in Greece have been wrecked or set on fire
They torch the place then arrive with a big list of complaints about how they can no longer live there and how they should be released to move through Europe

This is the same except this is now endgame
They know as well as we do that they're not here for asylum
They are entitled nobody's who think they've done us a favour by coming here and we owe them.
Remember pre-camps they were wrecking hotels and stabbing each other
You can move them from camp to camp and the outcome will always be the same
Riots and fires
That will continue until they get their million pound home for their family coming over and a gold plated package for.all to sit back with their feet up and do nothing

Last edited:
'In January, new rules were introduced which make asylum claims inadmissible where people have travelled through safe countries to get to the UK through illegal routes.'

Oh. So when do this lot go back then???

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
'In January, new rules were introduced which make asylum claims inadmissible where people have travelled through safe countries to get to the UK through illegal routes.'

It's all obviously false news because, long ago, Patel said she would put a stop to all this along with her new ex Royal Marine sidekick.

Last edited:

The are obvioulsy here for the weather that reminds them of home

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
From Sajid Javid this Morning (re Begum case): "...The Home Secretary is responsible for the security of our citizens and borders, and therefore should have the power to decide whether anyone posing a serious threat to that security can enter our country."

Oh really??? How does that work then? Do tell.
It should work through a competent Border Force under a strong set of rigid rules as directed by Priii Patel.