Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Wot CC said which pretty much sums it up, but to take it further, the demand that we do more about the problem. It’s a UN problem, it’s a failure of mechanics but it’s our fault due to our imperial past, but nobody else has an imperial past
We, the EU, no-one, can expect any co-operation/sympathy from the UN !! :( .

Towards the end of last year 2020, the UN passed a Resolution supporting/advocating mass migration !!

Entirely possible (hugely desirable in my book), but the optics in the press and pressure groups scare the politicians so much it's a non starter. The screaming from the wokerati would be clearly audible from Jupiter.

Tough, most sensible, TAX PAYING Brits are fed up to the back teeth with this fiasco. Get rid of the f**king "wokerati" who protest, send them all off to "improve/help" the s**tholes those claiming to be refugees, come from!

Wot CC said which pretty much sums it up, but to take it further, the demand that we do more about the problem. It’s a UN problem, it’s a failure of mechanics but it’s our fault due to our imperial past, but nobody else has an imperial past

The UN has deteriorated into a money grabbing (for those who work there) third world dominated talking shop which is no longer fit for purpose.
One of my former NRP colleagues was his countries (Seychelles) delegates there in the '80's and told me that it was already well on its way when he was there!

But deported to where? If as we are told most have “lost” their passports or ID where do they come from?
I can’t see the fFrench wanting them back either.

Strap em down and take a saliva swab test. This will show the nearest country. Clandestine late night landing on that country's beach. Landlocked like Afghanistan? Parachute drop. The compliant ones also get their possessions dropped in a container, maps, compasses, money, rations. The awkward ones who dig their heels in will go back in the clothes they're stood in.

If I interpret @LeoRoverman correctly, what he's saying is that the MSM are hard at the job of telling us what a horrible, racist place this is - despite all evidence to the contrary.

I would agree that attitudes are hardening. However, I'd contend that attitudes are hardening against the attitude, if that makes sense. I object strongly to being called a racist not because of unconscious racism but because I'm simply not racist.

@dogmeat flagged the concept of Kafka-trapping a few weeks ago. To borrow an example from the web:

"You drink too much, you're an alcoholic!"
"No, I'm not."
"That proves it, alcoholics always deny they have a problem!"

...that's precisely what's going on. It's wrong and that's why people are pushing back.
Hanged for a sleep rather than a lamb?

The UN has deteriorated into a money grabbing (for those who work there) third world dominated talking shop which is no longer fit for purpose.
One of my former NRP colleagues was his countries (Seychelles) delegates there in the '80's and told me that it was already well on its way when he was there!
I totally agree, but it's been like that for decades and was specifically for the aligned and non aligned countries back patting wallet filling, but that's foreign Policy. Point is that every country that is a UN Member is a signed up member and the UN does diddly squat. That really get's my goat. If you want to establish how the EU determined how it would work, look no further then the UN- yet it wants to be an alternative UN, it seems to have a chord in every organisation from the African Union down to national watchdogs- all of whom collect money and do-well- nothing in return. Bottom line is that the world seems to have a bottom line of failure which it dresses up as success. They had the temerity to evaluate my job and asked me how I would improve???
Khafkaesque ain't the word.

But deported to where? If as we are told most have “lost” their passports or ID where do they come from?
I can’t see the fFrench wanting them back either.
"If we cant verify your identity you`ll stay in jail until we can so its in your interest to help us " would be my answer to those lying cnuts.

"If we cant verify your identity you`ll stay in jail until we can so its in your interest to help us " would be my answer to those lying cnuts.
One lie and you are binned, now let's check your age, open wide

From Sajid Javid this Morning (re Begum case): "...The Home Secretary is responsible for the security of our citizens and borders, and therefore should have the power to decide whether anyone posing a serious threat to that security can enter our country."

Oh really??? How does that work then? Do tell.

From Sajid Javid this Morning (re Begum case): "...The Home Secretary is responsible for the security of our citizens and borders, and therefore should have the power to decide whether anyone posing a serious threat to that security can enter our country."

By denying entry to a person who has provided ample evidence of her desire and intent to aid and abet terrorist activity?

So what happens if she pitches up in a rubber boat at Dover.

By denying entry to a person who has provided ample evidence of her desire and intent to aid and abet terrorist activity?
except you hit that Silo again, that's MI territory not Borders, who merely get a warning. a British citizen cannot be refused entry and again you have the clash with the HS with different hats on. I have said this time and again HS responsibilities are too wide ranging, it's an interior ministry Plus.

except you hit that Silo again, that's MI territory not Borders, who merely get a warning. a British citizen cannot be refused entry and again you have the clash with the HS with different hats on. I have said this time and again HS responsibilities are too wide ranging, it's an interior ministry Plus.

Key phrase ' . . . a British citizen cannot be refused entry . . . '.

Shamima Begum is not a British citizen: thus, in her case, she has no automatic right of entry.

Key phrase ' . . . a British citizen cannot be refused entry . . . '.

Shamima Begum is not a British citizen: thus, in her case, she has no automatic right of entry.
I believe she was originally and then her passport was withdrawn and is it Pakistan? have refused her a passport I forget now. I was under the impression that only in the case where dual nationality exists can a passport be revoked so technically she is in stateless Limbo at the moment. The case stands or falls on whether the HS had the right to make a person stateless. Passports can of course be revoked they are travel documents, her nationality remains in question. Ergo were you to lose your passport and can prove you are British, you cannot be refused entry, unless it can be concretely proved that you are not.

This is the crux;

In February 2019, the British government issued an order revoking her British citizenship,[4] later stating that she would never be allowed to return.[5] In July 2020, however, the Court of Appeal ruled that Begum should be permitted to return to the UK so that she could fairly contest this decision by instructing lawyers properly.[6] This ruling was appealed to the Supreme Court which, on 26 February 2021, ruled unanimously against her, reversing the decision of the Court of Appeal.[7][8]

Whats important in my book is that she cannot return to instruct Lawyers. but this won't be the last we hear of her because what has not been decided is if the HS can make a person stateless. IMHO if she has no passport, she won't be allowed to travel and she can't get a visa so she can't enter legally to make representation.

@ex colonial could you elaborate on your disagreement?

this bit "but this country is becoming decidedly more racist by the day"

I don't think we are getting "more racist by the day", fed up with all the BS being pumped out by media & establishment about diversity, ethnicity, gender etc. etc.
It might well make some become less tolerant of twats that push/exploit this continual attempts at brainwashing us straight white Brits and the groups they claim to support!

My point being as BusPass says, how does the Home Secs responsibilities not follow the same with regard to the Channel. We have no idea who these people are, apart from criminals. Surely that's enough to be deported alone.

Asylum? nah. You broke the law mate. Bye bye!

ETA: @FourZeroCharlie You misunderstood my point/post. I ain't no Begum supporter. Do me a favour and remove that unnecessary 'dumb' Ta.

Exactly so, that's why I never wore the Gammon bit and I still don't but this country is becoming decidedly more racist by the day especially by the media input. I mean I had to put up with mean spirited indifference but that is preferable.
The typo in your post made me have to read it a couple of times - I assumed you meant 'buy', not 'but' - the typo completely changes the meaning.

FYI @ex_colonial - maybe I got this wrong and there was no typo.

this bit "but this country is becoming decidedly more racist by the day"

I don't think we are getting "more racist by the day", fed up with all the BS being pumped out by media & establishment about diversity, ethnicity, gender etc. etc.
It might well make some become less tolerant of twats that push/exploit this continual attempts at brainwashing us straight white Brits and the groups they claim to support!
Ah I take your point, but the inputs make it almost causal.
it is however how I feel and given the blather about caring for people's mental health it's hypocritical to say the least.
The typo in your post made me have to read it a couple of times - I assumed you meant 'buy', not 'but' - the typo completely changes the meaning.

FYI @ex_colonial - maybe I got this wrong and there was no typo.
I think probably a comma missing after the word don't, it changes the syntax a little.
So it should read;
Exactly so, that's why I never wore the Gammon bit and I still don't, but this country is becoming decidedly more racist by the day especially by the media input. I mean I had to put up with mean spirited indifference but that is preferable.