Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Well they can recruit better than the Army and Crapita and their numbers will soon exceed the British Army's if they haven't already. I can see them demanding the new single room living accomadation with ensuite facilities soon, as part of their human rights.
Apparently . . . that IS what was demanded . . . and what they have now been given!

Their own private room, at a "holiday park" . . . :(

at 4:56

Everyones said it once so say it again.

Simply deny them free money...
It's a good idea, but nevertheless if implemented every person getting in a dinghy in France would already be promised to a specific black-market or slave job in UK. That's the area where they will disappear too now, after failing their several-th asylum appeal.

I know you have mate. I was just pointing out that if France isn’t giving benefits to EU citizens (which it is legally obliged to do), non-EU immigrants don’t have a snow ball’s chance in hell.

Why can’t we be as sensible?
And yet? What social rights do I have as an asylum seeker in France? | Informations pour les personnes exilées

"
1/ How much is the allowance

The ADA is comprised of two components: a lump sum of 6.80€ per day for a single person, paid to every beneficiary, and an additional amount of 7.40€ called “pécule” : this “pécule” is reserved for asylum seekers who have accepted the material reception conditions from OFII but you couldn’t have an accomodation due to the lack of places.

That is to say :
– If you accept the offer and the OFII grants you a house, you will receive 6,80 €/day.
– If your accept the offer but the OFII can not provide you housing, you will receive 14.20€/day. (6.80 + 7.40)
– If you have a husband, a wife or children with you in France, you will receive 3,40€ more /day/person + 7.40€ per day for your wife or jusband if you are not hosted.2

syrup

LE
And yet? What social rights do I have as an asylum seeker in France? | Informations pour les personnes exilées

"
1/ How much is the allowance

The ADA is comprised of two components: a lump sum of 6.80€ per day for a single person, paid to every beneficiary, and an additional amount of 7.40€ called “pécule” : this “pécule” is reserved for asylum seekers who have accepted the material reception conditions from OFII but you couldn’t have an accomodation due to the lack of places.

That is to say :
– If you accept the offer and the OFII grants you a house, you will receive 6,80 €/day.
– If your accept the offer but the OFII can not provide you housing, you will receive 14.20€/day. (6.80 + 7.40)
– If you have a husband, a wife or children with you in France, you will receive 3,40€ more /day/person + 7.40€ per day for your wife or jusband if you are not hosted.2

I believe the difference is that in order to get those allowances you have to be an actual asylum seeker.
Watching some of the stuff on t.v. they don't class an asylum seeker as someone fleeing war torn Italy or Greece.

I didn't have a tash nor glasses, as seen in my avatar photo, so no :) !

1613056461097.png

Load of Albanian stow aways rescued from a ship in the channel today by Border force

In the paper we dare not mention

My bold, lots here already, often calling themselves "KOSOVAN"!!

Monthly reminder. These cnuts smuggling themselves into this country are NOT 'Migrants' or 'Asylum seekers'

They are wilful, knowing, and complicit CRIMINALS and should be treated accordingly...

My bold, lots here already, often calling themselves "KOSOVAN"!!
Wouldn't they have to sail around Italy to get here, through Strait of Gibraltar to get here? Why didn't they claim in Gibraltar?

Sana

Old-Salt
This.

Saddam, Qaddafi and Assad might not be to cosmopolitan Western tastes but neither are Daesh.

The latter didn’t get a look-in when those three were all still in power.

Not a palatable truth for some people, but a truth - the truth - nonetheless.
I think we need to start challenging that. The oft-repeated line, which is valid, is, 'Diversity of all kinds, except diversity of opinion'.

However, that's not correct. There is a remarkable tolerance of values which challenge traditional Western values. There is no tolerance of those who defend them.

The former are defended as cultural and traditional. The latter are derided as displaying any of many forms of '-isms'.

The liberals need to be careful what they wish for. The safe, comfortable society they enjoy will disappear if they continue to flirt with the value sets whose 'right' to be heard or lived by they defend so vigorously.

So true. Liberals support things they do not understand. There were people there would looked up to the West who changed their mind when they saw their houses being blown up.

Last edited:

Sana

Old-Salt
But what does Multicultural actually mean? On a number of threads I have tried to explore the characteristics that make Western societies stand out, and elaborate my own views on what it means, how we got here, and why we need to be ready to defend it. My conclusions thus far have been:

1. Being Western means two things more than anything else - the individual is considered to be sovereign and of value, and we venerate the truth. The late Sir Roger Scruton commented that European civilisation is based on the Christian concepts of repentance, forgiveness, and natural justice.

2. We hold some things as truths, such as the idea that everyone has value, and have legal and scientific mechanisms to update and refine other things.

3. Western is not related to geography, race, or religion. It is things such as the rule of law, equity before the law, everyone having the same rights, and having things like political representation and a free media, with protected freedom of speech.

4. Every stable system depends on negative feedback, and so does society. Society needs corrective mechanisms such as politicians losing votes or being aware of that possibility, legal system that limit the powers of others and demand that they act reasonably or face consequences, and public scrutiny.

5. If any groups within society are treated differently then it can only cause problems.

Perhaps we want society to be multi racial and multi faith, but with shared core values?

I agree with every single thing you said. Yes, we should all have shared core values.

Awol

LE
Stick them in basic accommodation no freedom to leave said accommodation, three basic meals a day (identical every day), no money and the permanent offer of a ferry ticket back to France. Boredom will soon do what successive governments have lacked the balls to do.

Stick them in basic accommodation no freedom to leave said accommodation, three basic meals a day (identical every day), no money and the permanent offer of a ferry ticket back to France. Boredom will soon do what successive governments have lacked the balls to do.
So in essence they’ll have more freedom than Covid Hotl lockdowns. Now all we have to do is get em to stump up 1750. It’s a racket I tell yer.

No stick the ungrateful sods in tents & only give them the absolute bare minimum of food for them to prepare themselves!!

No stick the ungrateful sods in tents & only give them the absolute bare minimum of food for them to prepare themselves!!
You’re not my old Troop Sgt from 1985 are you?

syrup

LE

Tents?
Poof
Poncho, bungies and that tinned rations we all know is till hidden in a wartime reserve store somewhere.
Let them fire up the Hexi Telly on Otterburn

Tents?
Poof
Poncho, bungies and that tinned rations we all know is till hidden in a wartime reserve store somewhere.
Let them fire up the Hexi Telly on Otterburn
Oi! That's the good stuff for us. They should do what they did in USA a couple of days ago - because of electricity blackouts, supermarkets had to bin a lot of produce. Except one Police Force made it difficult for people to get to the bins

napier-barracks1.jpg

I spent 8 weeks in those accomodation blocks in 1984 while on a course. Cheap and cheerful - not brilliant but they were warm and dry and within walking distance of the pub.

They were not partitioned off and IIRC it was 16 man rooms. Washroom and toilets were adequate. We all accepted that it was transit accomodation for the duration of the course and most of us buggered of out at weekends.

Mind you, we kept them clean and tidy and didn't trash them and leave shit all over the place...

Latest Threads