Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
They're escaping France war, famine and pestilence you heartless bastard.
The poor souls have been driven into the English Channel by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse... escape or die, what choice did they have

Does Macron ride a horse...?

The poor souls have been driven into the English Channel by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse... escape or die, what choice did they have

Does Macron ride a horse...?
She's been described as much worse than that, on these pages . . . ;) !!

Escape from the EU grounds for asylum?

When will the first rubber boat load of young East European young ladies seeking self employment in the UK arrive?
2BD8C23800000578-3217064-image-a-26_1441030035620.jpg

I don't see why you can illustrate in plain English or black and white, that integrating foreigners who comes here illegally without going through a proper visa process is itself dangerous to national security.

It's more or less like joining the FFL, new identity, washing your sins away, don't have to prove who you are etc, undocumented etc, it's not a hard sell.

syrup

LE
I don't see why you can illustrate in plain English or black and white, that integrating foreigners who comes here illegally without going through a proper visa process is itself dangerous to national security.

It's more or less like joining the FFL, new identity, washing your sins away, don't have to prove who you are etc, undocumented etc, it's not a hard sell.

I'm sure there are some on here who can clarify more than me but I'm sure the FFL do a Interpol check on recruits.
The days of it being a hideout for murderers and rapists etc are long gone, low level criminals only

At this rate the 'migrants' will have more Barracks than the Army
Well they can recruit better than the Army and Crapita and their numbers will soon exceed the British Army's if they haven't already. I can see them demanding the new single room living accomadation with ensuite facilities soon, as part of their human rights.

Well they can recruit better than the Army and Crapita and their numbers will soon exceed the British Army's if they haven't already. I can see them demanding the new single room living accomadation with ensuite facilities soon, as part of their human rights.
Who the Squaddies?

Latest Threads