Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Might as well close the thread then now that someone with no apparent sea going experience has found something you agree with.

No need to take into account the experience and expertise of those who do/did it as their day job ;-)

hush now! All you did was put the walport films on!

@endure and @A2_Matelot . . . "Mi' hearties" . . . are you two both now involved DIRECTLY, with what a lot of those posting, consider to be an embarrassment to the "Civil Service" (Border Force etc) ?!

endure

GCM
hush now! All you did was put the walport films on!

Plus get 100% in all the SOLAS exams or get told to come back and have another go in 6 months time ;-)

The above post includes/quotes chapter-and-verse, the application of SOLAS, with regard to Government ships.

With which of that content do you disagree?

silly boys....

the exemptions written into Solas and UNCLOS are to cover warships engaged in warship business.
obviously you don’t want a warship Captain being charged with sinking another countries ship and not stopping to pick up survivors.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
@endure and @A2_Matelot . . . "Mi' hearties" . . . are you two both now involved DIRECTLY, with what a lot of those posting, consider to be an embarrassment to the "Civil Service" (Border Force etc) ?!

You spelled corrupt wrong.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
silly boys....

the exemptions written into Solas and UNCLOS are to cover warships engaged in warship business.
obviously you don’t want a warship Captain being charged with sinking another countries ship and not stopping to pick up survivors.

They simply don't apply to warships etc whatsoever. Regardless of circumstance.

Which is exactly the opposite of what you and the other cucks have been claiming all along.

They simply don't apply to warships etc whatsoever. Regardless of circumstance.

Which is exactly the opposite of what you and the other cucks have been claiming all along.

uh, they do.

it would be a very difficult interview minus refreshments with headmaster for any Captain who disregarded a distress call resulting in loss of life. Career ending at best.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
uh, they do.

it would be a very difficult interview minus refreshments with headmaster for any Captain who disregarded a distress call resulting in loss of life. Career ending at best.

You've explicitly claimed, as have the other two corrupt idiots, that there is nothing the RN or the Border Force can do due to international law.

You lied.

You've explicitly claimed, as have the other two corrupt idiots, that there is nothing the RN or the Border Force can do due to international law.

You lied.

yes they can, they can pick up people in distress at sea.
btw, they don’t even have to send an SOS, the Skipper can determine they are clearly in peril and take them aboard on his own say so.

you will have a VERY long wait waiting for even steely Royals in ORCs to stand by and watch people drowning.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
How are tinfoil sales going in your non-cuck world?

Why else would they lie, over many years and threads I'll add, about their role in running interference for a multibillion pound illegal slave trade industry?

Hell one of them got 100% in his SOLAS exams! He does this for a living!

This isn't even a hobby for me, never mind a day job.

Come on poirot.....

Why would these people expend a lot of energy to maintain a modern day slave trade in which black people have to put their lives at risk for lawyers, civil servants and private contractors to make a bloody fortune?

Why else would they lie, over many years and threads I'll add, about their role in running interference for a multibillion pound illegal industry?

Come on poirot.....

Why would these people expend a lot of energy to maintain a modern day slave trade in which black people have to put their lives at risk for lawyers, civil servants and private contractors to make a bloody fortune?
Tell me, why?

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
What's the bets that these self same cucks or similar have been involved with advising the government or ministers that any intervention is illegal?

As I say, it is fundamentally and unarguably corrupt.

What's the bets that these self same cucks or similar have been involved with advising the government or ministers that any intervention is illegal?

As I say, it is fundamentally and unarguably corrupt.

silly boy....

“....In June 2015, Enterprise replaced HMS Bulwark in the mission to rescue migrants crossing the Mediterranean from Libya to Italy.[12]By December 2015, Enterprise had been responsible for rescuing more than 2600 migrants.[13] By December 2016, this number had risen to over 9000[14] before Enterprise was finally relieved by Echo. In recognition of her contribution to the European Union's Operation Sophia and her lifesaving work, the ship was awarded the Firmin Sword of Peace, an award given to units of the UK Armed Forces who have gone above and beyond their normal role...”

Oh my “cucks”.

Remind us Oh mighty @Flight what precisely is your military experience?

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
silly boy....

“....In June 2015, Enterprise replaced HMS Bulwark in the mission to rescue migrants crossing the Mediterranean from Libya to Italy.[12]By December 2015, Enterprise had been responsible for rescuing more than 2600 migrants.[13] By December 2016, this number had risen to over 9000[14] before Enterprise was finally relieved by Echo. In recognition of her contribution to the European Union's Operation Sophia and her lifesaving work, the ship was awarded the Firmin Sword of Peace, an award given to units of the UK Armed Forces who have gone above and beyond their normal role...”

I made it quite clear up thread that I blamed the corruption within the civil service, MoD and other authorities...

That they puppet the RN to facilitate their illegal trade is not the RN's fault.

endure

GCM
Why else would they lie, over many years and threads I'll add, about their role in running interference for a multibillion pound illegal slave trade industry?

Come on poirot.....

MV5BYWFjYjIxOTYtYmM3Zi00NjVjLWFjNjgtMjU4NWRkN2NhNmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE3MDg1OTE@._V1_UY268_CR1...jpg

Latest Threads