Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
given free reign I understand priti patel would propose this type of solution ?

MV5BZTM5Y2I1MDItOTVkYy00ZTE0LTk2MzgtM2IyYTIzMTY3NjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

And unless our establishment grow a set & scupper Blairs "human rights act" which has helped criminals, enriched the legal vultures and penalised honest Brits, It will be about as much use as the proverbial Chocolate teapot.
These "gimmegrants" are just coming to jump on our overgenerous benefits system, which their friends and family keep telling them about on their "smart phones"!
Few if any are at any real risk back in their own country, the vast majority will do nothing except add to the burden on the tax payer AND increase the chances of bringing more infections and demand their own version of religion be accepted by all!
All should be turned back using ANY force needed and those here forcibly removed ASAP!

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Meanwhile in Paris more cultural enrichment....

Europe needs to wake up and hold the scum accountable for it's criminal actions before it is too late.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I read one was handed a 27 year sentence. The one all over
Facebook got over 13 years.
The lower orders in this received the sentences you outlined. The minimum sentence handed to anyone involved in this should have been at least 40 years, with life being the maximum.

Latest Threads