Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

syrup

LE
Thing is France.and Germany are on lockdown.
I can't travel to either country due to their COVID restrictions

Yet they accept undocumented migrants simply arriving from who knows where and wandering about.

Regarding that dead Kurdish family yesterday, whys it the fault of the British public ? As if we’re made to feel guilty?
Is it too far beyond the facts of reality that the parents put their own kids in a dinghy in the English Channel in severe weather which lead to their deaths??

Because using guilt is the most effective weapon to push any opinion or agenda. We are bombarded daily on every media platform with a message that we are at fault for historic and ongoing global events that we have no control over. By diminishing our ability for critical thought, we become vulnerable and far easier to manipulate

Last edited:
What we need is for someone to form a 'Racist' Party to represent us...8O8O8O
Someone we could all vote for. I wonder who that could be?
Any suggestions?

Why don't we build a 22 mile "Wipeout" style assault course across the channel. "Competitors" pay £100 to enter and if they make it across the route we welcome them with open arms. Simple rules - no life-jackets, and concrete boots.
FOC

This woman Clare Moseley from Care 4 Calais on BBC News this morning really needs to wind her neck in. Talk about seeing life through rose tinted glasses. She and those that agree with or support her cause ate the very reasons why we are in this mess in the first place.

Shame he never succeeded in burning it down. He should also have beaten the snot outta the stupid witch.

If I may

Not really going to stop Illegal's when they can get very close to UK shores via other Countries.

Why would Countries of origin try to stop Illegals leaving ? There is a fair bet that their own Countries dont want them

I think perhaps you have misjudged the loony left, parasitic human rights lawyers et al in the UK.

FFS - It took 12 years to extradite Hook Hamza to the US.
So what's the plan?

E2A: Sorry to sound blunt, I'll add a little more later when I've recovered from my morning swim. I'm rooted ATM.

Last edited:

NSP

LE

Yet they accept undocumented migrants simply arriving from who knows where and wandering about.
And then they pass them here, coughing and snotting all over the place.

So what's the plan?

No idea, but I will give you my barebones plans starter for 10.

1. Withdraw from the UK convention on Refugees ( It is outdated and not fit for purpose )

2. Identify and scrutinise this International Law that Australia can ignore and if it exists, mag to grid.

3. Get a biometric ID card scheme rolled out pronto, with the Police and other Services issued hand held scanners / readers.

4. A 6 month amnesty period for illegals to leave the UK, and then start a round up and instant deportation. ( Done in conjunction with the roll out of biometric ID cards )

5. Deploy the RN in a MACA capacity protecting UK shores and fishing grounds.

6. Deploy the RAF in a MACA capacity to assist at all UK airports until the BF ( or whatever it is called ) is fully up to speed.

7. Deploy the Army in a MACA capacity to assist at all UK sea ports until the BF is fully up to speed. ( Also a great opportunity to reteach / update covert OP skills and drills )

8. An overhaul of the legal system needs to happen pronto.

9. The Appeals process needs to be overhauled pronto.

10. The attitude of '' What can the UK do for me '' needs to change to '' What can I do for the UK '' pronto. ( The UK has enough home grown semi - literate, unskilled, criminal element of their own, they do not need more from all points of a compass )

ETA

11. A National DNA database set up and everyone convicted and jailed for an offence / or deported, automatically entered on said database. ( Added bonus of lefties exploding in apoplectic rage )

Last edited:
If I may

Not really going to stop Illegal's when they can get very close to UK shores via other Countries.
Acknowledged - hence my proposal that the process be stopped at the other end.
Why would Countries of origin try to stop Illegals leaving ? There is a fair bet that their own Countries dont want them
Because the UK would encourage/persuade/bribe/pay them to do so.
I think perhaps you have misjudged the loony left, parasitic human rights lawyers et al in the UK.

FFS - It took 12 years to extradite Hook Hamza to the US.
We have them in Australia too, and in Parliament (both houses).

1. Withdraw from the UK convention on Refugees ( It is outdated and not fit for purpose )
Not sure what this convention is, but your proposal sounds good.
2. Identify and scrutinise this International Law that Australia can ignore and if it exists, mag to grid.
What Australia did was to excise Christmas and Cocos Islands from the mainland, by law, so that it was not breaking the international law which said that once ashore the IIs had to be accepted. Intercepted IIs were the housed on those islands for processing. Clever workaround IMHO. Later on Nauru and Manus Is were used to the financial benefits of Nauru and PNG.
3. Get a biometric ID card scheme rolled out pronto, with the Police and other Services issued hand held scanners / readers.
Yep.
4. A 6 month amnesty period for illegals to leave the UK, and then start a round up and instant deportation. ( Done in conjunction with the roll out of biometric ID cards )
Yep.
Yep.
6. Deploy the RAF in a MACA capacity to assist at all UK airports until the BF ( or whatever it is called ) is fully up to speed.
Or the Army, but yep.
7. Deploy the Army in a MACA capacity to assist at all UK sea ports until the BF is fully up to speed. ( Also a great opportunity to reteach / update covert OP skills and drills )
Yep.
Yep.
Yep.
10. The attitude of '' What can the UK do for me '' needs to change to '' What can I do for the UK '' pronto. ( The UK has enough home grown semi - literate, unskilled, criminal element of their own, they do not need more from all points of a compass )
Yep.
ETA

11. A National DNA database set up and everyone convicted and jailed for an offence / or deported, automatically entered on said database. ( Added bonus of lefties exploding in apoplectic rage )
Yep - on the proviso that if subsequently found to be wrongly convicted one's record is deleted.

Nothing will happen though without a statement of principles. A shotgun approach of a bit of this and a bit of that is not good enough, ordinary people need to see where everything is leading. Apply what we in Australia call the pub test. This is the sort of leadership I have in mind:

Outdated, not fit for purpose and being abused by lefties, Human Rights bottom feeders to beat Governments over the head with.

This is why everyone is now classed as a Refugee.

Nothing will happen though without a statement of principles. A shotgun approach of a bit of this and a bit of that is not good enough, ordinary people need to see where everything is leading. Apply what we in Australia call the pub test. This is the sort of leadership I have in mind:

Agreed

The problem that we have in the UK, as has been shown over the course of the past 4 years, is that anything that is not liked, up to and including a smelly fart by the PM ends up in a legal challenge.

The 11 points I listed above, did not take the brains of a rocket scientists to come up with. Neither are they difficult, or overly expensive to implement.

It may come to pass that after the 31 Dec we see some, or all of the above being implemented, I have no idea. I am neither part of Politics or the Snivelling Service - Just a body that wants some very obvious ( to my mind anyway ) things put in place that are going to protect the UK. Especially as migration is only going to get worse as populations grow and resources become scarcer.

Outdated, not fit for purpose and being abused by lefties, Human Rights bottom feeders to beat Governments over the head with.

This is why everyone is now classed as a Refugee.

Agreed

The problem that we have in the UK, as has been shown over the course of the past 4 years, is that anything that is not liked, up to and including a smelly fart by the PM ends up in a legal challenge.

The 11 points I listed above, did not take the brains of a rocket scientists to come up with. Neither are they difficult, or overly expensive to implement.

It may come to pass that after the 31 Dec we see some, or all of the above being implemented, I have no idea. I am neither part of Politics or the Snivelling Service - Just a body that wants some very obvious ( to my mind anyway ) things put in place that are going to protect the UK. Especially as migration is only going to get worse as populations grow and resources become scarcer.
Agreed - and although I am a migrant myself (!) I still have plenty of family in England and care about their future.

ETA

Might I suggest the following as well? UK Law Altered to state:
  • If you are a engaged in criminal activity you can not gain asylum (Hint: Entering the coutnry illegally is a criminal offence).
  • To finish processing asylum claims your country of origin and how you got to the UK needs to be established. Failure to do so results in detention.
  • Stop releasing every bloody person into the country after processing. Release only happens after completed successful applications.

Things this nation needs none of, the sick lame and lazy, or criminal classes, we have enough home-grown waste of spaces as it is. That of course throws me into the political alignment of 'anyone a fag papers width to the right of Stalin, is Hitler' grouping.

comme ci comme ça ;-)

That's the bit that always so surreal, Fascism and Marxism are closer than people want to admit

You could always head over the channel in a dingy for a holiday in France or Germany via France, and if you get stopped pretend to be a very confused refugee

The worst the French will do is assist you to get back to blighty

What we need is for someone to form a 'Racist' Party to represent us...8O8O8O
Someone we could all vote for. I wonder who that could be?
Any suggestions?

There's already the Labour Party

As a follow on to my previous rant about this not fit for purpose and abused convention

The UK government needs to urgently restart its resettlement scheme after two young children and their parents died while trying to cross the Channel, the UN refugee agency’s UK representative has said.

The resettlement scheme referred to is the scheme whereby the UK takes refugees from various official refugee camps around the world on a yearly basis.

I am now getting to the stage, where I would like to see, on National TV, ( so that everyone gets the message at the same time, with no ambiguity ) someone punching the likes of Rossella Pagliuchi-Lor, until they have explained and understood the difference between Refugees from official Refugee camps and Illegal Immigrants paying people smugglers to smuggle them over the channel from safe Countries.

ETA

The family that died above, drowned 2 miles off the French Coast, but according to some numbnuts at the UN, its the UK's fault and the UK must do more - Work that one out.

Last edited:
Can I suggest a bounty for every illegal you shop to the Border Force , increased if you deliver them to a secure facility yourself , with bonus points if they are on a watch list and have gone off the radar or if they have been engaged in radical islamist activity ?
We could even make TV programmes about it , like Dog the Bounty Hunter .

Some gold here from @Portree Kid and @Listy

Its the start of a very good manifesto and someone should document this, perhaps an owner for each of the Arrse Manifesto's:

1. Benefits
2. Law
3. Health Services
4. Military
5. Immigration

In about a year we can interview for a leader to present the manifesto ready to start attacking the flanks of local government ready for the big push on the HoC.