Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Until the Labour Party admits that it's no longer about the working class, what's going to change?
Which is why Labour lost the 'red wall' in the North and Midlands. They still can't accept that until they get back to being the 'party of the working class' and not just being about 'identity politics' then they have no hope of regaining power. Carole Flint explained it in a recent interview. She is still very bitter about losing her seat after many years, and blamed the toxity of Corbyn to former Northern Labour voters.

NSP

LE
I hope she has caught the clap. She has that absolute 'moon howler' look in her eyes. The Guardian have never mention that he is shagging a toyboy bogus asylum seeker when they frequently quote her in their articles. To them she is a saint. If a white man had been doing the same, you would never hear the last of it.
If a white male "aid worker" were over there being willingly offered sex by desperate migrant women in exchange for advantage then it would be a clear case of rape.

As charged at the trial by media/Twitter, at least.

Last edited:
The asylum system is no longer of any worth, not because there should be no generally recognised system for those fleeing for their lives, but rather it has become corrupted and riddled with loopholes that have and are being abused.
I had a mate who worked for the Asylum Casework department. He told me the system was fcuked a long time ago. We are now reaping what we sowed as a direct result of the failure to deal with illegal immigration when it started.

Jokingly he told me there were only three questions he should have been asking Asylum seekers:-

1. Window or aisle seat?
2. Chicken or fish?
3. What's your personal best for the 100m / 1500m / 5000m?

Is that you Jim?

Londo

LE
So another manual labourer on a day rate, then?

Here's a thing: if I wanted to emigrate to somewhere such as Australia I have to have enough points. I probably wouldn't get in. That's a fact of life.

How am I therefore any different?
Used to see the cash in hand lads being paid a nice crisp £50 note per day on one construction site I was on .
This was 10 years back so don't know what they get now .

If a white "aid worker" were over there being willingly offered sex by desperate migrant women in exchange for advantage then it would be a clear case of rape.

As charged at the trial by media/Twitter, at least.

I would prefer to see some media focus on the rape of men, women and children by the fighting age males in Calais who, after being transported by BF, are not only welcomed, but accommodated in hotels and in some cases given school places.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
There’s a report in the Mail of 11 Albanians, including a pregnant woman and a 17-year old, being taken off the MV Salome, a car transporter, in Southampton Docks, today.
Pregnant woman straight to hospital and the ‘lad’ to social services.
Usual questions apply!
Anybody able to track her movements before docking at Soton, ie where could they have clambered aboard?
Need to make vessel crews face the same rules as HGV drivers - find an II in the wagon, even if the driver can prove he was unaware or the driver spotted it and dobbed them in*, and the driver's in the mire.

That's if they don't already, or at least masters don't already.

* Stand to be corrected but hasn't case law established a "doing the right thing" defence if the driver pro-actively says to the immigration authorities, "I think someone's snuck into my truck. Do you want to take a shufti, please?"

NSP

LE
Why don't we build a 22 mile "Wipeout" style assault course across the channel. "Competitors" pay £100 to enter and if they make it across the route we welcome them with open arms. Simple rules - no life-jackets, no safety boats.
And sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads...?

NSP

LE
Expected to earn £100 a day ? That's a lot of benefits .
Staff seniors in my game don't earn that (salary plus sea pay at senior uplift) and they've got relevant degrees, completed all the in-house training and have several years of industry experience).

You want serious money in my game then you're me - degree, extensive multi-platform experience, initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness and - crucially - fluency in spoken and, notably, written English (i.e spelling and grammar).

Unskilled semi-literate with poor second language fluency earning more than sub-minimum wage for some scam black-economy employer or effectively being enslaved? Fat chance! And they believe it will be otherwise...?

Jeez!!!

NSP

LE
Which is why Labour lost the 'red wall' in the North and Midlands. They still can't accept that until they get back to being the 'party of the working class' and not just being about 'identity politics' then they have no hope of regaining power. Carole Flint explained it in a recent interview. She is still very bitter about losing her seat after many years, and blamed the toxity of Corbyn to former Northern Labour voters.
I wonder that, with it being seen that hotels are all full of illegals, if the "working class" react by fire-bombing said establishments after barricading the exits will Labour realise that it is basically their fault. A) They opened the doors whilst in power, B) they abandoned their core vote, the "working class."

Londo

LE
Staff seniors in my game don't earn that (salary plus sea pay at senior uplift) and they've got relevant degrees, completed all the in-house training and have several years of industry experience).

You want serious money in my game then you're me - degree, extensive multi-platform experience, initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness and - crucially - fluency in spoken and, notably, written English (i.e spelling and grammar).

Unskilled semi-literate with poor second language fluency earning more than sub-minimum wage for some scam black-economy employer or effectively being enslaved? Fat chance! And they believe it will be otherwise...?

Jeez!!!
I'm sure they are fed lies by the people smugglers and ones like that harridan from Care4Calais

I wonder that, with it being seen that hotels are all full of illegals, if the "working class" react by fire-bombing said establishments after barricading the exits will Labour realise that it is basically their fault. A) They opened the doors whilst in power, B) they abandoned their core vote, the "working class."

Which begs the question, what have the Tories being doing to stop this ? Don't get me wrong if I could get away with it, id punch a few Labour MPs into an early grave, but if the Tories are to hold on to the new votes they need to make some seriously big calls.

I'm sure they are fed lies by the people smugglers and ones like that harridan from Care4Calais

Undoubtedly they are which. Confirms that they predominately have poor educational and employability skills, something once again that the media, skip over with gay abandon. Given that so many also have to leverage family wealth to pay off people smugglers by agreeing to submit to indentured labour (SLAVERY) is just more proof that they predominately are likely to be low educated and low skilled.

Still those money laundering nail bars, kebab shops, hand car washes and skunk farms wont staff themselves.

I can understand that many want to live in a place better than were they come from, but we all know the streets of the UK are not paved with gold. Sadly many of our streets are in places beginning to decline and resemble some of the places they are fleeing from.

A personal observation from Devon, Pavements and kerbs are dirty and weed ridden, now while it is the duty of local and county councils to see to this, and sadly they are rubbish at most things. The money that such upkeep costs is raised by taxation, it is limited and has many citizens hands out for some of it.

I suspect that it is much the same in counties that have be overwhelmed as places to shuffle off the illegals too. So the councils have to use some of an already overburdened budget to support those who have had no right of entry. Thus some of the streets are in places, streets that would not be out of place in the third world.

NSP

LE
And therein lies the problem. Lies going back to source that match lies at source.

What needs to be going back is a tale of misery, death in the sea, etc. - the reality - with moving pictures to support it.

Oh, but wait - the left-tards will convince the desperate horde that they are merely Photoshopped and edited racist propaganda.

Last edited:
Which begs the question, what have the Tories being doing to stop this ? Don't get me wrong if I could get away with it, id punch a few Labour MPs into an early grave, but if the Tories are to hold on to the new votes they need to make some seriously big calls.

That is the 64 thousand dollar question and, one that many old and new conservative voters 'including those who hold their noses' while voting want it dealing with.

Meanwhile sadly as long as the judiciary and legal professions are advocates more for open borders than the nation state, and while the media continues too throw shade at those who want to fundamentally change immigration laws, its going to be a hard slog. If the 'PM fails to use both an 80 seat majority' and parliament to change the law swiftly, it may well be the final cut as part of the death by a thousand cuts that is doing for his premiership and the conservative parties demise.

Those on the right of politics are not going to just give up, but sadly I think many who want all immigration curtained or even halted until the nation can adequately resource actual population levels and sustain infrastructure, are going to be disappointed.

The first big call they need to make is to sort out the Legal Aid fiasco, which results in Human Rights lawyers rubbing their hands with glee in anticipation when presented with a situation like the 7 Nigerian criminals recently lifted by the SBS. Most countries would have them on the first plane back to Nigeria (at best), whereas this country will have to endure a long drawn out and expensive Legal process which will most likely see the Nigerian scum remaining here “for their own safety”. Outrageous.
We’ll see how caring and compassionate the Lawyers are if and when the Legal Aid tap is turned off.

Last edited:
Why don't we build a 22 mile "Wipeout" style assault course across the channel. "Competitors" pay £100 to enter and if they make it across the route we welcome them with open arms. Simple rules - no life-jackets, no safety boats.

And we'll add sweeps across the waters by gun-firing Apaches, just to spice things up a little. Dropping mines into the waters under consideration.

You can imagine what the media coverage might have been like if it had happened in our waters.

From yesterday.
View attachment 515715
Sad and tragic ...what with 21k the deceased family bestowed to the human traffickers.

And their route from Iran is the same sodding route the choice of all human traffickers / smugglers Turkey Greece then to France.

Noticed in the news, HEMS response is Belgian company NHV (their offshore ops here in Aberdeen and Norwich with Airbus Helicopters H175 and Leonardo AW139) Airbus Helicopters EC145. It’s contracted across ze border to French HEMS network —SAMU. In this case it’s SAMU 59 out of Lille

B66708B2-5B4E-4C28-9553-AC4B3206EB0D.jpeg

Cheers

Maybe tanking the world's economy onto the biggest recession it's ever seen is just the tonic to scare the shit out of at least two generations of entitled twats that think 'austerity' is a poor internet connection? It's drastic... and I see several flaws.

Latest Threads