Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
There’s a report in the Mail of 11 Albanians, including a pregnant woman and a 17-year old, being taken off the MV Salome, a car transporter, in Southampton Docks, today.
Pregnant woman straight to hospital and the ‘lad’ to social services.
Usual questions apply!
Anybody able to track her movements before docking at Soton, ie where could they have clambered aboard?

Four Iranians who died crossing the Channel were part of the same family.

More in depth coverage but with the usual wokeness to be expected from the Guardian. However some telling points:

"Iran Nezhad was a low-paid labourer while his wife was unemployed, and they sought to escape economic hardship, Khalil Iran Nezhad said."

So, an economic migrant with no skills not a genuine refugee. Expecting to be housed, educated and with free healthcare and other benefits.

"He said the family paid a smuggler about €5,000 to €6,000 to take them on the boat. “Shiva told me they didn’t have enough money to pay the smuggler and she asked her parents and parents-in-law. They sold gold and valuables for them to pay the smugglers and they prepared the money.”

The family believed they would receive accommodation in the UK and could find work paying at least £100 a day, he added."

And with accomadation thrown in. I bet a lot of locals would like to know where to find such jobs.
Unskilled with probably poor or no English from a totally different culture, were expecting to earn over £100 a day.
Even if a safe route for refugees was established the victims would not qualify. From the picture the father does not look particulary destitute. He was an illegal economic migrant who risked his and his famillies life on an unlawful dangerous sea crossing.

He sold up and took the risks because a dream was sold to him that lots of people are doing it and afre making the journey safely.

The people who are responsible are not Priti Patel but people like Care4Calais and all these other NGO's who encourage people such as him, obviously the people smugglers, but also the French authorities who are doing little to stop it. And those are just the obvious suspects.
I'm sure her pimp would have earnt over 100 a day

BBC news just emphasised the point that the 'migrants' died in the ENGLISH Channel.

That’ll be our fault then.

Ah, but they didn't. They were only 2 Km off the coast at Loon-Plage, well within French waters.

The pro-Marxist MSM, as usual are sowing their lies.

Parallels with the Kurdish-Syrian family in Turkey trying to cross to Greece, and the baby washes up in a staged media event on the Turkish coast.

I wonder if we will see a staged media event in the coming days on some beach in Belgium or further north with the missing brat turning up?.

This woman Clare Moseley from Care 4 Calais on BBC News this morning really needs to wind her neck in. Talk about seeing life through rose tinted glasses. She and those that agree with or support her cause ate the very reasons why we are in this mess in the first place.

Care4Calais needs to be declared a terrorist organisation and treated as such.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
The fun and games in Folkestone has calmed down a little this week as the schools are on half term. This means that the Police don't have to do regular patrols around the girls Grammar school to move the newly arrived doctors and architects on during school hours. So the guests of Napier Lines are reduced to fighting with local beggars for the good pitches in the town centre, and rather than sniffing around eleven year old schoolgirls en masse, they'll have to find them individually.

It's a hard life being an illegal immigrant in the 21st century.

This woman Clare Moseley from Care 4 Calais on BBC News this morning really needs to wind her neck in. Talk about seeing life through rose tinted glasses. She and those that agree with or support her cause ate the very reasons why we are in this mess in the first place.

Heard it as well.
Her naivete was staggering

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The fun and games in Folkestone has calmed down a little this week as the schools are on half term. This means that the Police don't have to do regular patrols around the girls Grammar school to move the newly arrived doctors and architects on during school hours. So the guests of Napier Lines are reduced to fighting with local beggars for the good pitches in the town centre, and rather than sniffing around eleven year old schoolgirls en masse, they'll have to find them individually.

It's a hard life being an illegal immigrant in the 21st century.
Which fun and games?

Why don't we build a 22 mile "Wipeout" style assault course across the channel. "Competitors" pay £100 to enter and if they make it across the route we welcome them with open arms. Simple rules - no life-jackets, no safety boats.

BBC news just emphasised the point that the 'migrants' died in the ENGLISH Channel.

That’ll be our fault then.

The BBC just cant help itself. Much like the Guardians piece quoted by @par avion in post #2619. There is a simple fact that any and all persons who enter any nation illegally are first and foremost criminals, by virtue of their actions. While I had sympathy many years ago with those who escaped from the Soviet Union, through predominately the Inner German Border, or across the Berlin wall, I have now no sympathy for Illegal border crossers period.

The asylum system is no longer of any worth, not because there should be no generally recognised system for those fleeing for their lives, but rather it has become corrupted and riddled with loopholes that have and are being abused.

Also being abused are the nations taxpayers, who are expected to fund every aspect of such abuse. It's not just the UK its many nations across the western world, and as an aside these nations have been or still are predominately 'Christian' in base.

Yet outside of some of those fleeing there nations, from the continent of Africa, I would suggest the majority of those fleeing are not predominately 'Christian' in their core religious belief. Why are they not fleeing to nations that have their common belief structure. I would suggest because such nations will not accept them.

So why should we, the costs are mounting, feeding, clothing, housing, education and health care. The majority have no skills, that are wanted, many do not have the language skills and sadly many have no desire to integrate.

They are fleeing from what is commonly referred to as low trust societies, and they bring those societal traits with them. I would also suggest that they have creating mirrors of low trust societies, in the ghettos they are increasingly creating. If we continue to let this happen they will bankrupt this nation, and destroy the UK's welfare state with it.

For those on the left, tell me what we should do to save the welfare state, what should we cut from the national budget to maintain the welfare state, or who should we tax... please bear in mind that those who already bear the lions share of paying the nations bills can just up and go with their money, legally anywhere that wont take as much.

This year we have gained 7,000 extra recipients, of which we know of, what do you think the cost has been in legal, medical, education and housing costs just for them. How many more do you think really there are in numbers, living illegaly and therefore in the black 'criminal' economy.

Heard it as well.
Her naivete was staggering
I find it hard to believe, she is anything but naive. The funding and material support that she has attracted feed both her political leanings and narcissistic nature.

That she and her 'sic' organisation, have not been investigated for 'human trafficking offences' is long overdue, as are the many other similar types of organisation.

Of course there is the sad fact that any such investigation would have the leftist open borders types and the useful idiots in the judiciary, legals system and media up in arms. Sadly across the breadth of the western world the political class even those who claim to be conservative in nature are weak in nature.

ste14w

War Hero
The BBC just cant help itself. Much like the Guardians piece quoted by @par avion in post #2619. There is a simple fact that any and all persons who enter any nation illegally are first and foremost criminals, by virtue of their actions. While I had sympathy many years ago with those who escaped from the Soviet Union, through predominately the Inner German Border, or across the Berlin wall, I have now no sympathy for Illegal border crossers period.

The asylum system is no longer of any worth, not because there should be no generally recognised system for those fleeing for their lives, but rather it has become corrupted and riddled with loopholes that have and are being abused.

Also being abused are the nations taxpayers, who are expected to fund every aspect of such abuse. It's not just the UK its many nations across the western world, and as an aside these nations have been or still are predominately 'Christian' in base.

Yet outside of some of those fleeing there nations, from the continent of Africa, I would suggest the majority of those fleeing are not predominately 'Christian' in their core religious belief. Why are they not fleeing to nations that have their common belief structure. I would suggest because such nations will not accept them.

So why should we, the costs are mounting, feeding, clothing, housing, education and health care. The majority have no skills, that are wanted, many do not have the language skills and sadly many have no desire to integrate.

They are fleeing from what is commonly referred to as low trust societies, and they bring those societal traits with them. I would also suggest that they have creating mirrors of low trust societies, in the ghettos they are increasingly creating. If we continue to let this happen they will bankrupt this nation, and destroy the UK's welfare state with it.

For those on the left, tell me what we should do to save the welfare state, what should we cut from the national budget to maintain the welfare state, or who should we tax... please bear in mind that those who already bear the lions share of paying the nations bills can just up and go with their money, legally anywhere that wont take as much.

This year we have gained 7,000 extra recipients, of which we know of, what do you think the cost has been in legal, medical, education and housing costs just for them. How many more do you think really there are in numbers, living illegaly and therefore in the black 'criminal' ec

I think I know the answer to that one Halo.
The first thing leftie will say can be cut to free up finances for social aid progs will be Trident.
Quickly followed by our two carriers, Typhoon, F35 etc.
Next will be massive reductions in police and prison budgets.
They won't stop until this country resembles the third world hellholes these illegals are fleeing.
What then?
Once the UK and western Europe are mirror images of Somalia, where next for the enrichers?

Londo

LE
Four Iranians who died crossing the Channel were part of the same family.

More in depth coverage but with the usual wokeness to be expected from the Guardian. However some telling points:

"Iran Nezhad was a low-paid labourer while his wife was unemployed, and they sought to escape economic hardship, Khalil Iran Nezhad said."

So, an economic migrant with no skills not a genuine refugee. Expecting to be housed, educated and with free healthcare and other benefits.

"He said the family paid a smuggler about €5,000 to €6,000 to take them on the boat. “Shiva told me they didn’t have enough money to pay the smuggler and she asked her parents and parents-in-law. They sold gold and valuables for them to pay the smugglers and they prepared the money.”

The family believed they would receive accommodation in the UK and could find work paying at least £100 a day, he added."

And with accomodation thrown in. I bet a lot of locals would like to know where to find such jobs.
Unskilled with probably poor or no English from a totally different culture, were expecting to earn over £100 a day.
Even if a safe route for refugees was established the victims would not qualify. From the picture the father does not look particulary destitute. He was an illegal economic migrant who risked his and his famillies life on an unlawful dangerous sea crossing.

He sold up and took the risks because a dream was sold to him that lots of people are doing it and are making the journey safely.

The people who are responsible are not Priti Patel but people like Care4Calais and all these other NGO's who encourage people such as him, obviously the people smugglers, but also the French authorities who are doing little to stop it. And those are just the obvious suspects.
Expected to earn £100 a day ? That's a lot of benefits .

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Genuine question: I would be interested to know how long you (as an newly arrived Doctor or engineer) would have to work on the minimum wage before you pay in tax just the amount it cost to send HMS Royal taxi to pick you up and bring to to these "golden" shores, then how long to pay for the hotel, the medical checks , schooling for kids, translator's before we as a country actually to make money from "you". I'm no economist but if only 5 people are putting into the office coffee fund and twenty folk are drinking coffee, it's not gonna last in the long run.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

This year we have gained 7,000 extra recipients, of which we know of, what do you think the cost has been in legal, medical, education and housing costs just for them. How many more do you think really there are in numbers, living illegaly and therefore in the black 'criminal' economy.
Until the Labour Party admits that it's no longer about the working class, what's going to change?

Latest Threads