Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
They never learn , do they ?
The bloke was only shagging her for everything he could get ..
Favourable treatment , possibly a passport by marrying her or a step up in the queue .
Dopy tart .....

You forgot to add the chance of an anchor baby for him

Did you miss the bit about rifles and spearfishing?
When I did it (not on sea forts) we brought whisky and snout as bribes for any security we may have bumped into.

I repeat yet again. They are wilful knowing criminals. No more no less. They know exactly what they are doing is illegal. Not ‘migrants’ Not ‘immigrants’ They are Criminals and should be treated as such. Charidees assisting said criminals should also be treated accordingly.
The other point is that they have knowingly entered into a contract with the people smugglers. They know that they had to part with cash (or their relatives had to - iro $10-15,000 per head) or accept bond slavery for the foreseeable future. They are not, as far as I know, being forced at gun point by smugglers to board those boats. In sum, they are willing participants in a criminal enterprise. And, as I've pointed out before, they are relatively wealthy migrants; they are not the most wretched people in their societies, otherwise they couldn't afford to make the journey to Europe, across Europe and then to the UK.

I do feel for the children who have been lost, but the blame is with the parents taking inordinate risks to get to the UK, whereas they could have found safety across much of Europe, as many of their countrymen have.

Some commentators claim that these Channel crossers are wishing to join other family members in the UK. If that is the case, there is a legitimate and well-mapped process for those legally in the UK to seek to have their families join them

Last edited:

Tyk

LE
It's pretty much inevitable that there will be photographs and bleeding heart articles all over the press in a replay of what happened on a Greek beach a few years ago that led to Mutti screwing the whole continent for the foreseeable future.
While I'm tempted to deploy the wording of a certain SNCO from a 1970's comedy programme, it seems a bit futile.

Quite honestly I really don't care if the illegals drown by the thousands, they're setting off from perfectly safe countries so I see it as self inflicted. I'm so far past the point where I give a damn any more and I don't give a stuff if anyone calls me a racist as the term has been devalued by infinite plays of the race card.

Sorry to quote myself, but as expected and it's the first article on the BBC news main page...

I can't be arrsed trawling the various other press sites, but it's a fair bet it will be a headline for them too.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes .
The BBC claim the traffickers are telling the migrants to brave the choppy waters , or they will not be allowed in post Brexit .
On BBC Breakfast this morning
Radio Four earlier - it's apparently not the fault of the traffickers, who are a symptom not a problem. It's the system.

If the people trying to get here were better able to get their applications processed (the missing word there being 'successfully'...), then we wouldn't have a problem.

There you go, then. It's our fault.

Radio Four earlier - it's apparently not the fault of the traffickers, who are a symptom not a problem. It's the system.

If the people trying to get here were better able to get their applications processed (the missing word there being 'successfully'...), then we wouldn't have a problem.

There you go, then. It's our fault.
The woke snowflakes even gave it a special name. Victim Blaming.

I couldn't give a flying fk, the entire Arab world doesn't give a shyt so why should we? How are these people our problem?

If they had made it here it would be yet more school places taken, yet another house and yet more hospital beds. And they'd be unlikely to forget their culture, instead they would turn England into yet another part of the middle East/India/insert random shythole.

I don't want these people coming to my country and I don't like the idea of being racially and culturally replaced and then having to feel guilty about even questioning it.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry to quote myself, but as expected and it's the first article on the BBC news main page...

I can't be arrsed trawling the various other press sites, but it's a fair bet it will be a headline for them too.
There have been gale force winds in the Channel (they've been hitting the side of my house).

That The French Coast Guard didn't recover them from danger makes the French Coast culpable of their deaths.

Word on the rue in Calais is quite a few of these charidee bints go out to the jungle for a shag.

I wonder what STDs these tarts are bringing back with them and spreading around here?.
I hope she has caught the clap. She has that absolute 'moon howler' look in her eyes. The Guardian have never mention that he is shagging a toyboy bogus asylum seeker when they frequently quote her in their articles. To them she is a saint. If a white man had been doing the same, you would never hear the last of it.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
There have been gale force winds in the Channel (they've been hitting the side of my house).

That The French Coast Guard didn't recover them from danger makes the French Coast culpable of their deaths.
Not responsible themselves, then? Late October and you're getting into a small boat to cross The Channel?

Or the smugglers?

There's a long chain of culpability before you get to the French Coast Guard. The chain doesn't extend to the UK, though.

I hope she has caught the clap. She has that absolute 'moon howler' look in her eyes. The Guardian have never mention that he is shagging a toyboy bogus asylum seeker when they frequently quote her in their articles. To them she is a saint. If a white man had been doing the same, you would never hear the last of it.
He would be gay, so would get away with it

Was Sudan while a crown colony a functioning nation, rule of law and all that?
Sudan was never a crown colony, rather an Anglo-Egyptian condominium - with us being the de facto authority. The Egyptians 'ran' the northern (Arab) bit, and we the southern (black) bit. Never the twain really met, but our bit was probably more stable - that's stable in an African sense. They knew it would go to ratshit when we finally left, and so it came to pass. To be fair it had a Zimbabwe-esque period of stability before the wheels came off fully in the '80s.

Last edited:
Sudan was never a crown colony, rather an Anglo-Egyptian condominium - with us being the de facto authority. The Egyptians 'ran' the northern (Arab) bit, and we the southern (black) bit. Never the twain really met, but our bit was probably more stable - that's stable in an African sense. They knew it would go to ratshit when we finally left, and so it came to pass. To be fair it had a Zimbabwe-esque period of stability before the wheels came off fully in the '80s.
In a quirk of history Lord Kitchener was a loan service officer - a Binbasi (major) - in the Ottoman Army of the Sudan. His knowledge of French gained during his time Ballooning in the Franco Prussian war (before he went through Sandhurst) ensure that he defused French territorial aims in the Sudan. He was honoured by the Sultan for his efforts.

Four Iranians who died crossing the Channel were part of the same family.

More in depth coverage but with the usual wokeness to be expected from the Guardian. However some telling points:

"Iran Nezhad was a low-paid labourer while his wife was unemployed, and they sought to escape economic hardship, Khalil Iran Nezhad said."

So, an economic migrant with no skills not a genuine refugee. Expecting to be housed, educated and with free healthcare and other benefits.

"He said the family paid a smuggler about €5,000 to €6,000 to take them on the boat. “Shiva told me they didn’t have enough money to pay the smuggler and she asked her parents and parents-in-law. They sold gold and valuables for them to pay the smugglers and they prepared the money.”

The family believed they would receive accommodation in the UK and could find work paying at least £100 a day, he added."

And with accomodation thrown in. I bet a lot of locals would like to know where to find such jobs.
Unskilled with probably poor or no English from a totally different culture, were expecting to earn over £100 a day.
Even if a safe route for refugees was established the victims would not qualify. From the picture the father does not look particulary destitute. He was an illegal economic migrant who risked his and his famillies life on an unlawful dangerous sea crossing.

He sold up and took the risks because a dream was sold to him that lots of people are doing it and are making the journey safely.

The people who are responsible are not Priti Patel but people like Care4Calais and all these other NGO's who encourage people such as him, obviously the people smugglers, but also the French authorities who are doing little to stop it. And those are just the obvious suspects.

Last edited:

Latest Threads