Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I will confirm it in the morning, but the late TV news I saw, put Saturday's figure at 600 !!

Bare figures, numbers, aside . . . what was new to me, was the footage/video, of a proper French red painted (?), fishing boat (granted only a small one), with a little wheelhouse at the back, transferring bloody idiots DIRECTLY into a BF inflatable "taxi.
Jail the boat pilot and confiscate the boat.
Bloody Liberal, ram the boat and leave the swimmers to their own devices!

“It’s desperately sad to hear that another refugee has lost his life trying to cross the English Channel. We can only imagine the pain debt his friends and family must be feeling owing the traffickers now and our hearts go out to them. ,” Clare Moseley, founder of Care4Calais, said.
Fixed for you.

That comes as no surprise, Burnett gave a 2 year suspended sentence to a convicted child sex offender saying "those responsible for passing sentences should bear in mind that the impact of a prison sentence on an offender is likely to be greater due to the Covid-19 pandemic. "

The judges are no better than the child rapists, drug pushers, rapists and other criminals that will now we kept in the UK at considerable expense. Scumbags to a man.

The judges are the true enemy of the people of Britain. The ones who work and scrimp and scrape to better themselves are dumped upon, whilst vile pro-communist judges of this nature are encouraging the flooding of Britain with illegal criminal sex-pervert parasite terrorist scum on the excuse of their "human rights".

What about the human rights of the law-abiding working silent majority?.

The government needs to act to stop this, and the swamp needs to be drained of communist scum judges.

Schadenfreude. It's what they they quite vocally demanded for SA. That they willingly imported the problem is not unamusing.
Video three. The young lad says he is scared to leave his front door, said outside
Video four if @don't tell him pike is not interested I will have her

endure

GCM
I gave up when I saw the first photo...UK???

If you'd bothered to read past the first picture you'd have discovered it's a report written about youth around the world.

"This report takes advantage of the largest-ever global dataset on democratic legitimacy– combining data from over 4.8 million respondents, 43 sources and 160 countriesbetween 1973 and 2020

Using this combined, pooled dataset, we are able to show how satisfaction with democ-racy has changed over time among four generations – millennials, Generation X, babyboomers, and the interwar generation – over the past quarter of a century, across all major regions of the world."

If you'd bothered to read past the first picture you'd have discovered it's a report written about youth around the world.

"This report takes advantage of the largest-ever global dataset on democratic legitimacy– combining data from over 4.8 million respondents, 43 sources and 160 countriesbetween 1973 and 2020

Using this combined, pooled dataset, we are able to show how satisfaction with democ-racy has changed over time among four generations – millennials, Generation X, babyboomers, and the interwar generation – over the past quarter of a century, across all major regions of the world."
Cheers .Saved me the effort of reading it...

Did anyone actual read it?

I saw them in action in Perth, three winters ago.

Arrogant, entitled, disrespectful of authority and societal norms – you might say feral.
Not to say frightening to the older local population.

Happily, on this occasion, the local cops were quickly on the scene, and not slow to deploy the riot sticks.

What was disappointing, was their (female) pale-skinned hangers on hurling verbal abuse at PC Plod.

The upside was being able to give my contact details to an officer, as a witness to one particular aspect of the incident!
Yes, we know all about the Poms on their gap year, but what were the African gangs like, man?

"Debacles such as these are almost benign. But foreign aid is also being used in patently destructive, and sometimes genocidal, ways. The Marxist dictatorship of Ethiopia’s Mengistu Haile Mariam was a major recipient of donor funds, a portion of which was used to forcibly resettle large segments of the population. One Ethiopian official said: “It is our duty to move the peasants if they are too stupid to move by themselves.”7 Donor funds, earmarked for famine relief, were instead used to buy trucks for the resettlement scheme. Relief aid was also intentionally kept away from some of the most severely affected areas because it suited Mengistu’s regime to starve its opponents. Relief ships were held for ransom and charged $50.50 per ton for permission to unload their aid, some of which was confiscated to feed the army. The New York Times reported that aid officials believed that Mengistu’s regime sold some of the food aid on the world market to finance the purchase of arms"
But it got Bob Geldof his Sainthood and revived his flagging career. It also made lots of luvies feel good about themselves.

If not done, the enemies of the people in the form of the woke unelected judiciary are sticking their oars in again,

No it's not. It was the Home Office not ensuring adequate legislation was in place to remove the unentitled speedily. If you've read the judgement, the Judges are sympathetic to the need to remove illegals rapidly, but the Home office has to follow the procedures that currently applies to everyone in the UK, whether citizens or not.

The judges are, to a great extent, referees that ensure the rules are followed. If the rules on, say, the Offside rule change because the governing body (Parliament) deems that they should. the referees will judge accordingly.

Last edited:
Cities in Australia like Perth and Melbourne have a big prouble with African gangs running riot. Best to try Russia, Poland or Hungary.

That Ali Sari from the second clip sound like a real asset to Australia. They are so lucky to have him there. Let's hope he is released soon to stick a brandy glass in his useless lawyer's face - Begbie style.
Diversity is strength.

Londo

LE
Last edited:

Latest Threads