Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
At least Australia have the bottle to take a semi robust approach to immigration

I saw them in action in Perth, three winters ago.

Arrogant, entitled, disrespectful of authority and societal norms – you might say feral.
Not to say frightening to the older local population.

Happily, on this occasion, the local cops were quickly on the scene, and not slow to deploy the riot sticks.

What was disappointing, was their (female) pale-skinned hangers-on hurling verbal abuse at PC Plod.

The upside was being able to give my contact details to an officer, as a witness to one particular aspect of the incident!

Last edited:

Snowy.

Old-Salt

Folkestone, Kent.... I wonder if this has anything to do with our illegal dinghy visitors from across the channel...

Folkestone, Kent.... I wonder if this has anything to do with our illegal dinghy visitors from across the channel...
The first 2 offences could be applied in any town or city across the country, if the third offence is down to our newly arrived captains of industry then the chances of their fines being paid are slim. If decades of child rape can be enabled I doubt spitting in public will be punished.

As someone who spent far too much time* in Folkestone in the 1970s and 80s I can say with confidence that the problem is largely home grown. Shïthole that it is.

Mind you it’s better than Dover. Just.

* too much time being defined as anything longer than the time between arriving in Folkestone and then immediately finding the way out.

Use some of our taxpayers funded aid to sort their crap out?

Sub Saharan Africa has received $billions if not $trillions from the West since they got their so called "freedom" from us nasty Colonialists. Sadly massive corruption, misuse, purchase of armaments & possibly more importantly, massive incompetence & stupidity.
I personably will not give 1p to aid this continent and don't want our Govt. to either

The Sorry Record of Foreign Aid in Africa | James Peron
snip "For almost half a century the countries of Africa have been awash in aid. Hundreds of billions of dollars have been given to African governments. More billions were lent to these same governments. Countless tons of food have inundated the continent, and swarms of consultants, experts, and administrators have descended to solve Africa’s problems. Yet the state of development in Africa is no better today than it was when all this started. Per capita income, for most of Africa, is either stagnant or declining.
Just a few years ago a World Bank report admitted that 75 percent of their African agricultural projects were failures."

One of the massive cons was the massive effort put in by all the top virtue signallers in "Live aid" etc to help the poor starving Ethiopians, the truth of that situation is below ..
"Debacles such as these are almost benign. But foreign aid is also being used in patently destructive, and sometimes genocidal, ways. The Marxist dictatorship of Ethiopia’s Mengistu Haile Mariam was a major recipient of donor funds, a portion of which was used to forcibly resettle large segments of the population. One Ethiopian official said: “It is our duty to move the peasants if they are too stupid to move by themselves.”7 Donor funds, earmarked for famine relief, were instead used to buy trucks for the resettlement scheme. Relief aid was also intentionally kept away from some of the most severely affected areas because it suited Mengistu’s regime to starve its opponents. Relief ships were held for ransom and charged $50.50 per ton for permission to unload their aid, some of which was confiscated to feed the army. The New York Times reported that aid officials believed that Mengistu’s regime sold some of the food aid on the world market to finance the purchase of arms"

And this telling bit on corruption

"Donated money is just as likely to go astray. President Mobutu of Zaire managed to build a fortune in his Swiss bank account that was estimated as high as $10 billion.11 Kenyan human-rights activist Makau Wa Mutua lamented: “Since independence in Africa, government has been seen as the personal fiefdom a leader uses to accumulate wealth for himself, his family, his clan. He cannot be subjected to criticism by anyone, and everything he says is final."

Isn't that racist against cultures where open defecation is practised?

Cities in Australia like Perth and Melbourne have a big prouble with African gangs running riot. Best to try Russia, Poland or Hungary.

Schadenfreude. It's what they they quite vocally demanded for SA. That they willingly imported the problem is not unamusing.

If not done, the enemies of the people in the form of the woke judiciary are sticking their oars in again,

That comes as no surprise, Burnett gave a 2 year suspended sentence to a convicted child sex offender saying "those responsible for passing sentences should bear in mind that the impact of a prison sentence on an offender is likely to be greater due to the Covid-19 pandemic. "

The judges are no better than the child rapists, drug pushers, rapists and other criminals that will now we kept in the UK at considerable expense. Scumbags to a man.

endure

GCM
It was interesting this morning to read that millennials do not believe in democracy which might indicate this current trend of loving illegal immigrants, communism and terrorism as preached by such as BLM and XRW.

Not quite. The survey showed that millenials are losing faith in the way that democracy is working which is not the same as not believing in it.

Snowy.

Old-Salt
That comes as no surprise, Burnett gave a 2 year suspended sentence to a convicted child sex offender saying "those responsible for passing sentences should bear in mind that the impact of a prison sentence on an offender is likely to be greater due to the Covid-19 pandemic. "

The judges are no better than the child rapists, drug pushers, rapists and other criminals that will now we kept in the UK at considerable expense. Scumbags to a man.

I remeber one Scouse bloke (total scumbag drug dealer called Sam Walker, so infamous he has his own page on the Liverpool Echo) but he called the judge out on pedo sentences and them getting off compared to his sentence and the judge slapped him with an extra 9 months prison.. later reduced to 3 months..

I remeber one Scouse bloke (total scumbag drug dealer called Sam Walker, so infamous he has his own page on the Liverpool Echo) but he called the judge out on pedo sentences compared to his and the judge slapped him with an extra 9 months sentence..

A Scouser whinging, I'm shocked

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Not quite. The survey showed that millenials are losing faith in the way that democracy is working which is not the same as not believing in it.

They'd think it was the best thing ever if it was delivering the results they want - they're just sore losers.

endure

GCM
You read your rag and I'll read mine.

I actually read it in yesterday's Times where it said pretty much the same thing but was unable to quote the article as the digital version sits behind a paywall.

I quoted the Metro because it was the first result in Google.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I actually read it in yesterday's Times where it said pretty much the same thing but was unable to quote the article as the digital version sits behind a paywall.

I quoted the Metro because it was the first result in Google.

Really?

I will confirm it in the morning, but the late TV news I saw, put Saturday's figure at 600 !! :( .

Bare figures, numbers, aside . . . what was new to me, was the footage/video, of a proper French red painted (?), fishing boat (granted only a small one), with a little wheelhouse at the back, transferring bloody idiots DIRECTLY into a BF inflatable "taxi". :( .

Not an illegal gimmigrants' unsafe dinghy to be seen. No danger of drowning. A perfectly serviceable little red fishing boat, that (presumably), returned whence it came, ready for tomorrow's load :( .

Someone, somewhere, is now REALLY taking-the-pi55 !! :( .
Jail the boat pilot and confiscate the boat.

Latest Threads