Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

Londo

LE
while they are announcing all of these grand schemes
the temperature is dropping
the night are drawing in
and the channel is going to be far too rough to cross
but they have all made promises, and as the problem will soon go away for six months they can blether on about something else
myself I dont like the idea of using old ferries or cruise ships, unless they can be moored in a harbour, otherwise how will you get staff on, police, doctors etc when things go wrong
Don't know haw much room there is at Portland harbour these days but they did have a prison ship moored there not too many years ago

Don't know haw much room there is at Portland harbour these days but they did have a prison ship moored there not too many years ago

And you could amuse the locals by keeping rabbits on the prison ship as well

HMP Weare was also an accomodation barge for British forces in the Falklands. Upon retasking as a prison it was deemed unfit for habitation and underwent an expensive refit.

Londo

LE
HMP Weare was also an accomodation barge for British forces in the Falklands. Upon retasking as a prison it was deemed unfit for habitation and underwent an expensive refit.
Good enough for the British army then . Buy it back from whatever African country is using it as an accommodation ship these days and use it to house errr Africans .

I have another plan for all the middle eastern doctors and engineers but I don't think Nickola Starfish will like it .

Anyone got any idea where all these doctors, teachers and engineers received their ahem "training " in their respective professions.

Don't forget the scientists, I'm sure the degree in science must fall from the University of Cape Town makes them a worthy addition to this sceptered isle, perhaps a job in one of the many science companies in say Cambridge awaits

myself I dont like the idea of using old ferries or cruise ships, unless they can be moored in a harbour, otherwise how will you get staff on, police, doctors etc when things go wrong

A reasonable enough idea until you realise that within a couple of months one of them will set fire to his bed because he doesn't like rice pudding or something and the whole thing goes Grenfell-by-the-Sea.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Its my understanding that we dont have enough people in the UK to pay your Pensions . I stand to becorrected but its somewhere in the region of 1. somthing people in work paying taxes which will cover our pensions, they need something loke 8to one to make the system work . Yes the first generation might work in the "black economy" but they still pax tax on goods and services provided which helps during these odd times . Once their kids have gone to school collage etc they will be paying the full wack . Its either that or you ARRSERS need to knock our more kids. Whats it to be troops ?

A reasonable enough idea until you realise that within a couple of months one of them will set fire to his bed because he doesn't like rice pudding or something and the whole thing goes Grenfell-by-the-Sea.

That would be terrible, give them extras beds though in case they burn one, we wouldn't want them to feel uncomfortable

Its my understanding that we dont have enough people in the UK to pay your Pensions . I stand to becorrected but its somewhere in the region of 1. somthing people in work paying taxes which will cover our pensions, they need something loke 8to one to make the system work . Yes the first generation might work in the "black economy" but they still pax tax on goods and services provided which helps during these odd times . Once their kids have gone to school collage etc they will be paying the full wack . Its either that or you ARRSERS need to knock our more kids. Whats it to be troops ?

You want managed immigration where we can cherry pick who can live in this country based on them either being self supporting financially or having skills we need as a nation or are commercially in demand and have a shortage

But doing that would be considered racist of course, if we ignore what race they are or where in the world they come from

Made me laugh anyway.

I'm sure Gdongwole and Mdungu at the car wash add to our economy wearing their 2003 fake Arsenal shirts.

NSP

LE
To my knowledge, cruise ships - even old ones - are quite palatial, individual cabins, plush fittings, etc..
They won't be once they've had a couple of "Jungles" worth of IIs camped out on them!!

Probably look more like this, complete with mutton:-

Last edited:

NSP

LE
It'll stop the others complaining about the cold. For a few minutes, anyway.

Made me laugh anyway.

I'm sure Gdongwole and Mdungu at the car wash add to our economy wearing their 2003 fake Arsenal shirts.

And the drugs they are probably trafficing whilst at those car washes.

And the drugs they are probably trafficing whilst at those car washes.

Its more likely their Persian/Turkish/Balkan masters who wear G-Star jeans with leather jackets and smoke 100 a day in a camp fashion whilst shouting stuff in their foreign jibber jabber that sounds like they're getting phlegm up.

(I made a promise to myself I'd stop getting worked up but I can't help myself :)

Latest Threads