Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date
Heaven forfend!

My first thoughts were broken glass in cement or razor wire, but SWMBO has vetoed them for aesthetic reasons. I doubt I will fit pigeon spikes either, as I want my cat to retain her fur and paws. So for the present (working from home) it's just me and a baseball bat. And a truncheon. And an axe. And in extremis my SMLE, along with bayonet...
I prefer my 100 odd year old sabre or alternatively, my 40 odd year old entrenching tool.

You cannot really call Goddard a Paypal Patriot without including this little gobby twat. They are all at it. Donate here, buy my merch support my streams.
You realise that no ones interested in these various irrelevant groups except you right ?

The left desperately needs to big them up into an " imminent far right threat " and gives them more publicity that they can manage to create themselves.

Note that you're so obsessed with TR that he's your avatar.

My last donation was to Snails (RIP) brother when the mad bastard decided to run ludicrous distances to raise money for RNLI.

Soon after that we learned massive amounts of their equipment was being sent to the eastern Mediterranean to help facilitate the safe passage of illegal immigrants by people traffickers - from Turkey to Greece.

That and other bollocks like buying swimming costumes for East African girls - to help them learn how to swim.

A lifetime of putting change into the lifeboat on the pubs bar, ended then.
There was also the “incident” when two crewmen were disciplined for having saucy writing on their brew mugs - or some such trivia.

syrup

LE
Building camps will be counter productive.
they will act as a draw.

Camps should only be used for the genuine ones that we bring over from Syria etc until we can make arrangements for them to settle here.
Migrants arriving from Euope should be able to returned the same day
No need for extensive checks you've only came from one place if your bobbing up and down in a rubber dinghy 10 miles off Dover

If we can fingerprint them and find they claimed in Spain or Germany then there's no reason the French cant do the same and deport them back there.

they will act as a draw.

Another gem from the site's very own court jester.

The camps being mentioned already exist. Those of us who have had the pleasure of staying for any length of time in them, will know that in comparison to a hotel, Army camps are anything but a draw.

Last edited:

syrup

LE
Another gem from the site's very own court jester.

The camps being mentioned exist. Those of us who have had the pleasure of staying for any length of time will know that in comparison to a hotel, Army camps are anything but a draw.

They were certainly not.the camps they showed you down the careers office.

If they get what the recruiting Sgt promised they should be water skiing in Cyprus in 18 weeks

Snowy.

Clanker
Migrant Channel crossings could hit another record, as '27 boats' picked up in rush before weather turns

A record number of migrants could reach the UK in small boats today, as early reports say at least 27 vessels have made it into British waters

they will act as a draw.

Wait till they see the sign reading "Work will set you free"

Send them here. If this won't scare the shoite out of 'em, then nothing will.

barracks2.jpg

Last edited:

If they get what the recruiting Sgt promised they should be water skiing in Cyprus in 18 weeks

On behalf of Frank, thank you for your service. He would do it himself but he's currently windsurfing in Jamaica.

You didn't look at the posters close enough, they weren't water skiing they were polishing the Mediterranean with floor bumpers and those weren't surf boards they were ironing boards.

NSP

LE
they will act as a draw.
Just start rumours about "the special showers" and "chimneys that belch foul-smelling smoke 24/7 with the odour of roast pig..."

NSP

LE
Senior councillor for the Kent district with a camp that's been dicked for the escapees de France complaining on air this pm about the orders this am to turf everyone out and have it ready for immigrant occupation this evening without any notice, let alone consultation.

Looks like this might be the straw that breaks enough local politicians and voters backs enough to cause some serious departure from the narrative, not to mention some stiff questioning of and challenges to it.

Migrant Channel crossings could hit another record, as '27 boats' picked up in rush before weather turns

A record number of migrants could reach the UK in small boats today, as early reports say at least 27 vessels have made it into British waters

now estimated over 400 hit the beaches today.
the landing zones now stretch from Deal round to Hastings.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
PhotEx said:
they will act as a draw.

Wait till they see the sign reading "Work will set you free"

Bugger .... I was going to suggest the camps looked and FUNCTIONED like this one below, just to "encourage" the lovable/deserving/desperate, other "woke" descriptions of these "gimmegrants" are available.

1600861525693.png

A most desperate, depressing, miserable, response from PMBJ today (Wednesday 23 September 2020), during PMQs. He was responding on the subject of illegal channel crossings by criminal “migrants”.

His preamble, included the condemnation of the “traffickers”, who are seemingly “taking-advantage” of their hard-done-by clientele.

PMBJ confirmed the myriad of legal problems preventing us from deterring of illegal channel crossings by criminal “migrants” from making the journey; and, the myriad of legal problems preventing us from refusing them entry/returning them immediately.

The best that PMBJ could offer . . . was that come the New Year 2021 (that is, a whole THREE months x thirty days x N per dingy = a bloody lot, yet to arrive), when everything will change, as we will no longer be bound by the Dublin Agreement . . . F.F.S. . . . !!

There was absolutely no mention of the Home Affairs’ “Commons Select Committee”, that is currently considering the evidence it has received concerning . . . Channel crossings, migration and asylum-seeking routes through the EU”.

singha61

Old-Salt
Royal navy should be out in the channel doing some target practice

Latest Threads