Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

Londo

LE
Home Office plans to evict thousands of refused asylum seekers

People in England whose cases have been refused will be given 21 days to leave UK, letter states

Thousands of asylum seekers currently accommodated in hotels are facing removal from the UK, the Home Office has announced.

A letter from the Home Office, seen by the Independent, states that evictions of refused asylum seekers will take place “with immediate effect” and charities have reported an increase in people being held in immigration detention centres.

Asylum seekers whose cases have been refused and who do not have an outstanding appeal will begin receiving notices to leave the UK within 21 days from this week. This group generally have no recourse to public funds.

Pretty sure they will just abscond into another area with another name and fake asylum sob story... they need to be put onto planes or they wont leave!...
If true it's the best news I've had all week and when all the Gimigrants do a runner I hope they track them all down and deport them .

It's bullshit. It's NOT going to happen. If (by some miracle) they could even deport 500 next week it'll be cancelled out by 499 pitching up on Folkestone beach.

Snowy.

Clanker
If true it's the best news I've had all week and when all the Gimigrants do a runner I hope they track them all down and deport them .

I think thats when the Home Offices Hostile Environment Policy kicks in and they just hope that they voluntarily leave.... doubt they will track them down...

Londo

LE
I think thats when the Home Offices Hostile Environment Policy kicks in and they just hope that they voluntarily leave.... doubt they will track them down...
I can but hope

It's bullshit. It's NOT going to happen. If (by some miracle) they could even deport 500 next week it'll be cancelled out by 499 pitching up on Folkestone beach.
Oh yes, put a couple of zeros on the end of those numbers, show us live on our TV their arrival at their previous sh1hole country of residence and I may be convinced that there truly is 'action this day.'
Until then can someone from the Home Office tell us all how they have dealt with the 29,645 claims for asylum in 1996, the 32,505 claims in 1997, the 46,015 claims in 1998 and the 71,155 claims in 1999.
Those are only the actual claims registered and do not even include dependants.
Nearly 180,000 claims in just four years, those refused leave to remain way back then will still be living here, have grandchildren and probably looking forward to some great grandchildren.

Forgive me for being cynical but accepting into the UK and housing the equivalent numbers of people that will equate to three cities the size of Birmingham in just 5 years is going to tear the arrse out of any community cohesion or our British sense of sympathy and goodwill.
This was the forecast just 5 very short years ago.

ste14w

Old-Salt
The only people we should be helping are the residents of places like Iraq or Afghanistan who worked for or helped allied forces. Everybody else can claim asylum or refuge in the first safe country they enter, which most definitely will not be the U.K.

ste14w

Old-Salt
Is the Maze still going? Couldn't we shove them all in there until we find enough planes to return them to their point of origin?

Enough planes? Oh, there's more than enough sitting idle now. Crewing and BFing them might prove more problematic cometh the hour.

ste14w

Old-Salt
Enough planes? Oh, there's more than enough sitting idle now. Crewing and BFing them might prove more problematic cometh the hour.
Good point. What about ships? Surely we've got a few buckshee oil tankers mothballed up somewhere?

The rescouces are not the problem, this could be stopped in days IF the will to do it was there.

The conservatives don't have the guts to do anything because they are scared of it looking bad in the media.

If only they knew what was coming.

Yes. Once No. 1 School of Technical Training and lately School of Recruit Training. Don't recognise that bit though. Old tech site possibly. A nice camp set in the foothills of the leafy Chilterns. I went from there to the grey, wind-swept misery of St Athan.

Wasn't Halton the Training Camp/Station for the RAF ?

You're thinking of RAF Halton, East of Oxford, the pic I posted is Halton TC just outside Lancaster. The RAF would never lower themselves to staying in Halton TC, an absolute pit of a place.

The bloke who organised the Dover demo the other week and got nicked for it said on a video a few hours ago that he was kicked out of the army for drugs offences. Little Veteran or Nobby Robinson. Tiny bloke who wears his own merch so people know who he is and wanders around ranting at everything whilst wearing his medals.
He is hilarious but not in the way he thinks he is.

Snowy.

Clanker
The bloke who organised the Dover demo the other week and got nicked for it said on a video a few hours ago that he was kicked out of the army for drugs offences. Little Veteran or Nobby Robinson. Tiny bloke who wears his own merch so people know who he is and wanders around ranting at everything whilst wearing his medals.
He is hilarious but not in the way he thinks he is.

He rants a lot but he told that yellow vest pest, paypal patriot twat James Godard where to go so hats off to him... Look at the state of Godard now he is even more irrelevent and his bird Ashlea left him for the Nazi Britains First thug Paul Golding...

Latest Threads