Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

NSP

LE
Oakhampton would be the ideal place, middle of no where and hardly any locals to piss off........
Oi!! No you don't!! That's my playground up there, that is!!

He seems angry . Did he not get the hotel room he wanted ?
He's the ******* manager! Bad Trip review probably.

Anyone know what the nice gentleman is on about ? I think I caught mention of Alan's snack bar . Perhaps they do happy meals .
No, but their halal sausages are superb!

snackbar_zps8i2efe8v.JPG

Snowy.

Clanker
Home Office plans to evict thousands of refused asylum seekers

People in England whose cases have been refused will be given 21 days to leave UK, letter states

Thousands of asylum seekers currently accommodated in hotels are facing removal from the UK, the Home Office has announced.

A letter from the Home Office, seen by the Independent, states that evictions of refused asylum seekers will take place “with immediate effect” and charities have reported an increase in people being held in immigration detention centres.

Asylum seekers whose cases have been refused and who do not have an outstanding appeal will begin receiving notices to leave the UK within 21 days from this week. This group generally have no recourse to public funds.

Pretty sure they will just abscond into another area with another name and fake asylum sob story... they need to be put onto planes or they wont leave!...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

People in England whose cases have been refused will be given 21 days to leave UK, letter states

Thousands of asylum seekers currently accommodated in hotels are facing removal from the UK, the Home Office has announced.

A letter from the Home Office, seen by the Independent, states that evictions of refused asylum seekers will take place “with immediate effect” and charities have reported an increase in people being held in immigration detention centres.

Asylum seekers whose cases have been refused and who do not have an outstanding appeal will begin receiving notices to leave the UK within 21 days from this week. This group generally have no recourse to public funds.

Pretty sure they will just abscond into another area with another name and fake asylum sob story... they need to be put onto planes or they wont leave!...

Just sometimes the Home Office puts out statements concerning the funniest things. I assume Patel has the HO flying pigs as well.

corby

Old-Salt
Shirley they've been DNA'd, finger printed and given a number and tattoo on their arm? Should make I.Ding much easier if they do do a runner.

Londo

LE

If true it's the best news I've had all week and when all the Gimigrants do a runner I hope they track them all down and deport them .

Latest Threads