Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross Channel Migrant Issue

• Thread starter Deleted 3147
  • Start date

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
It would be funny if towards the end, when he lowers the camera a bit and we're looking up his chest at the ugly bar steward, we saw the Taser barbs go in. I mean, brandishing a weapon aggressively in public deserves it, really. Plod can't be too careful when they go to arrest these nutjobs.

Oh, hang on a minute...
hes a very angry young man

the same poster put this up which made me laugh

ste14w

War Hero
I have an easy answer to this problem
change all the road signs in Dover into French
teach the locals to drive on the wrong side and speak French ( its only heavily accented english anyway)
and park a few Gendarmes around the place
and a big sign saying England that way ( aiming it towards Dunkirk)
Hahaha, brilliant :-D

Deepster

Swinger
I was wondering why this was the sudden rush to get them into old Army Camps
A sudden drop in the lifestyle and accommodation should bring us back in line with the rest of Europe.

Are we having a sweep stake on when the first camp spontaneously combusts?

Quickly.... and hopefully before they start raping women in the surrounding area.... or get stabby....

Edit: raping anyone in the surrounding area.....

ste14w

War Hero
Fair comment - my time in the recent past ( 4 to 5 years ) has been spent dealing with permanent injuries manifesting themselves , inconveniently , whilst working on a project to improve my Finances ( legally ) - thus leaving precious little time for anything else impinging on MY concerns.

Basically, my position is to return illegal migrants to France - End of.

Apologies to all, for my simplistic attitude , you now know why.
You don't need to apologise for anything, I'm sure plenty of people agree with you.

Londo

LE
Relocate Southall to the south coast, anyone landing there will think they have misjudged the tides and arrived in India, they won't even bother to step ashore.
Never mind Southall add to that almost all the East End of London and they will think they have arrived in Pakistan

NSP

LE
could be the Chinese lad is taking the piss about dog turds
but you know how they tend to dislike any one who doesnt look like them !!
I'm struggling to understand why the Wokeology Department at Twitter HQ hasn't taken it down and removed the account of the obviously racist Chinese person.

syrup

LE
Linekers guest?

Can he not just go on trip advisor and give a rating like anyone else

I hope when they go into the army camps they get the full army experience

12 to a room
1 iron bed with 2 sheets, 2 blankets itchy, 1 counterpane
1 wardrobe
1 locker

First in the showers gets hot water
Breakfast with 1 sausage, 1 bacon as much eggs and beans as you want.

No doubt someone who come along to tell us placing blokes who've spent thousands dodging military service back home shouldn't be placed in a camp in case it triggers something

Can he not just go on trip advisor and give a rating like anyone else

I hope when they go into the army camps they get the full army experience

12 to a room
1 iron bed with 2 sheets, 2 blankets itchy, 1 counterpane
1 wardrobe
1 locker

First in the showers gets hot water
Breakfast with 1 sausage, 1 bacon as much eggs and beans as you want.

No doubt someone who come along to tell us placing blokes who've spent thousands dodging military service back home shouldn't be placed in a camp in case it triggers something

Make sure you are in the queue behind a Muslim, so he can give you his sausage and bacon. Or swap em for a 3rd Weetabix.

syrup

LE
Make sure you are in the queue behind a Muslim, so he can give you his sausage and bacon. Or swap em for a 3rd Weetabix.

It's a subtle test as they all like to claim they are fleeing persecution because they like to claim they converted to Christianity
I could save the country a fortune
No need to down thousands on investigations or lawyers

1 sausage
Sorry I don't eat pork
Course you do me old Christian get that and the bacon down you.
Chops for tea....

It's a subtle test as they all like to claim they are fleeing persecution because they like to claim they converted to Christianity
I could save the country a fortune
No need to down thousands on investigations or lawyers

1 sausage
Sorry I don't eat pork
Course you do me old Christian get that and the bacon down you.
Chops for tea....
Far too expensive, pound shop Pek brand fritters will suffice.

Latest Threads