CROSS BURNING(as a dramatic statement)

Just watched"MISSISSIPPI BURNING" for the umpteenth time and got to thinking(ignore the racist significance just appreciate the dramatic effect)

Whose lawn would you like to burn a Cross on?

Person I know in the Fire Service(note I do not say friend) tells me of the night(HAllowe'en) when they and the Police attended a large burning cross in a field,they had to open a gate to access the fire and eventually got to the site only to discover a large number of "SATAN'S SLAVES" (Motorcycle Society-for those who don't know) arrayed round the burning cross.As they started to roll out hoses a chap approached them and informed them that they were trespassing on his property and this was very much a private party so would they kindly f*ck off.They consulted the Police who embarrasedly verified that they were on private property and left the scene under the silent regard of the assembled company.

Like I said"Dramatic Effect" :lol:

firestarter said:
Just watched"MISSISSIPPI BURNING" for the umpteenth time and got to thinking(ignore the racist significance just appreciate the dramatic effect)

Whose lawn would you like to burn a Cross on?
Does No 10 have a lawn?

the next imman who mouths off about turning the uk into an islamic state. when i lived in florida the klan tried to put a cross in some black guys front lawn he opened fire on them with a m16 :lol: