CROSS BURNING(as a dramatic statement)

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by firestarter, Jan 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched"MISSISSIPPI BURNING" for the umpteenth time and got to thinking(ignore the racist significance just appreciate the dramatic effect)

Whose lawn would you like to burn a Cross on?

2. Person I know in the Fire Service(note I do not say friend) tells me of the night(HAllowe'en) when they and the Police attended a large burning cross in a field,they had to open a gate to access the fire and eventually got to the site only to discover a large number of "SATAN'S SLAVES" (Motorcycle Society-for those who don't know) arrayed round the burning cross.As they started to roll out hoses a chap approached them and informed them that they were trespassing on his property and this was very much a private party so would they kindly f*ck off.They consulted the Police who embarrasedly verified that they were on private property and left the scene under the silent regard of the assembled company.

Like I said"Dramatic Effect" :lol:

3. Does No 10 have a lawn?

4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Yes, at the back probably with a nice abelia growing where PIRA dropped a morter bomb in on John Major.

5. the next imman who mouths off about turning the uk into an islamic state. when i lived in florida the klan tried to put a cross in some black guys front lawn he opened fire on them with a m16 :lol:

6. Best of three??? :lol: