Crooks in the Lords will be expelled

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Kitmarlowe, Jun 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What about the "crooks" in the Commons?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Trickier.
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Yeah right - just like they expelled the varying Lords sent to prison for fiddling expenses.

4. I wonder when it will click on Clegg that nobody gives a flying **** what he says?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. It would have been more believeable if some of the crooks in Cleggs own party weren't quickly returned to senior positions within the government, following a period of backbench perdour. For the smaller party they seem to have a large number of MP's and Peers who have been involved in criminality.
  6. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

After Clegg brought David Laws back into the cabinet ..
  7. Isn't Baroness Warsi a crook?
  8. I thought she got away with it, sorry that should read cleared of any wrong doing.
  9. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

I don't believe the police were ever involved in Warsi's expenses controversy. It was all glossed over.

Harold Wilson's chum Lord Kagan, and Lord Archer both went to jug and came back to strut their stuff in the Lords afterwards.

Meanwhile, as in my post above, Cleggy may froth all he likes but he doesn't have clean hands.
  10. Clegg 'pledges' to get them expelled does he? He's got great form for honouring pledges

He might have well said, "They'll get a Chinese-Wristburn and it'll bloody well hurt ya'know!"
  11. I always new Clegg was a "good un" when he signed up to and also got all of his party to sign up to not increasing student loans. Now there goes a man of his word I thought!

I know he will perform just as admirably over this scandal involving the less than noble Lords.
  12. Nick :- "David, as Deputy Prime Minister I insist that we..."
    CMD:- "**** off Nick I'm watching Cash In The Attic"
    Nick "..."

And we'll all live happily ever after.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Would any MP's get really get heavy with the great Parliament retirement home?

Those Carlton/Reform Club's fee's won't pay themselves you know