"Crooked Mouth" Back in the Liabour spin-driving s

From Sky News:

CAMPBELL SET TO RETURN

Tony Blair's former spin doctor Alistair Campbell is expecting to return to frontline politics after the New Year.

He has been drafted in for Labour's general election campaign, with voters widely expected to go to the polls in the first half of 2005.

The return has been anticipated by an interview with Sky News political editor Adam Boulton.

""I still don't feel like the 9-5 or 7-7 job but I hope I've not done my last big job," he told him.

"I will get involved in the election."

The temptation of steering Tony Blair back into 10 Downing Street for an historic third term is considered hard to resist for the tough-talking spin doctor.

Mr Campbell resigned in August last year during Lord Hutton's inquiry into the death of government scientist Dr David Kelly.

Working closely with Labour's election Chief Alan Milburn, Mr Campbell will make sure the party message is getting through to the media and controlling access to Tony Blair.

It is believed that two key election strategy changes are already being considered.

One is the end of the road for Labour's 'battlebus' which is thought to be to outdated.

There will be no more daily press conferences in London for Tony Blair - letting journalists get too close to the Labour leader is deemed too risky.

The finishes touches are being put to Labour's new campaign headquarters in central London.
The LIAR Campbell will return to the Liabour election campaign. Contrary to what many will think at first, this is excellent news, because:

1. It demonstrates that Bliar is rudderless and reeling in the wake of the Blunktw@tt "affair" and is clutching at his little "comfort blanket".

2. It illustrates how deluded Bliar really is, if he thinks that any message emanating from LIAR Campbell will be accepted (post Hutton, sorry "whitewash") by the public.

3. The media (editors, journos) will take great delight in revenging themselves on LIAR Campbell by treating him with utter contempt.

4. The opposition parties will attack any Liabour manifesto as a "dodgy dossier".

5. The whole thing looks like it is some kind of last reckoning for those remaining in New Liabour and their downfall will be massive indeed. 20 seat majority, anyone?

This general election is going to be the most bitter and unpleasant in living memory and I am looking forward to it immensely! :twisted:[/quote]