Croing

On entering Tidworth from Ludgershall some dick has sprayed out "Tanks Crossing" to "Croing"...I am too old to understand why.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I live about 6 miles from Appleby. After the recent chief whip/copper scandal, some comedy genius went around changing all the road signs so that they now say 'pleb.'

There isn't much for people to do round here.

L

lumpy2

A roadsign near me has been subtly doctored to read "Malden Rushett - Please D i e Slowly"

Quite apt, if you know the place.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am too old to understand why.
Any plans to leave your jet-ski to anyone when you cark it?

Well goes from St. Louis, down to Missouri

Oklahoma city looks oh so pretty

You'll see Amarillo and Gallup, New Mexico

Flagstaff, Arizona don't forget Winona

Kingman, Barstow, San Bernadino you know,

Get hip to this kinda tip

And go take that California trip

Get your kicks on Route 66

croing.jpg

Croing. You know?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Croing. It's like Deltic but with one or two of the consonants changed...

[video=youtube;Jc8_Qs_y-xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8_Qs_y-xs&feature=related[/video]

Croing. It's like Deltic but with one or two of the consonants changed...

[video=youtube;Jc8_Qs_y-xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8_Qs_y-xs&feature=related[/video]
And doesn't sound so sexy....

Hmm. Tough call...

[video=youtube;PiO7HrjE_qg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiO7HrjE_qg[/video]
You're mellowing! Listening to that I just had to go to the bog for a bit of locomotive thrapping.

Well that really got me taught. Christ, what a misspent youth these youngsters have.

I can now go back to enjoying all the greenery that Tidworth offers. Especially the athletics track.

On entering Tidworth from Ludgershall some dick has sprayed out "Tanks Crossing" to "Croing"...I am too old to understand why.
Do you have a picture of this vandalism?

I only ask because (with great respect) you may have spazzed up your interpretation of what's been sprayed.

Do you have a picture of this vandalism?

I only ask because (with great respect) you may have spazzed up your interpretation of what's been sprayed.
Nothing to hand but I'm sure half of ARRSE can corroborate in tut' mornin'.
Or, select all text below:
Tanks
Crossing

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well that really got me taught. Christ, what a misspent youth these youngsters have.
Do not go to France. Signs for Centreville will do your nut. And fuck knows where Meubles is. But there's signs for it everywhere. I fear the French have not forgiven us for Agencourt. Or Crecy. Or telling their Pope to fuck right off back when we had Henry VIII.

Any good curry shops in Tidworth are there?

M

Mr Flibble

I googled "croing", just in case there was an urban-dictionary entry, got fuck all. It appears that my suspicions were correct, kids are even more fucking stupid now than when I was one. In my day, we used to snigger when some genius used a marker-pen to change St. Ann Street to St. FAnny Street. Them's were the days...

I live about 6 miles from Appleby. After the recent chief whip/copper scandal, some comedy genius went around changing all the road signs so that they now say 'pleb.'

There isn't much for people to do round here.
Some miserable git removed the "fuck off pikies" graffiti from the motorway bridge on the way into Appleby as well.

Latest Threads