Crocodile bits girls head off

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fluffer, Mar 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Floating school in croc infested waters you say?

Link

2. If ever there was an excuse not to go to school!

3. "Massive salt water crocs — some bigger than a bus — live in the lake but attacks are rare".
    My bold.

I'll believe it when I see it. :D

4. Alright, lets not loose our heads over this!

5. Hands up who's on google images.

6. sweeeeeet

7. When I was a kid the Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow had a skull from a salt water crocodile which had been shot in Papua New Guinea in the 1900s. The skull was 6ft long from nose to neck and 3ft across the jaw.

The school should have take Chief Brody's advice - "You're gonna need a bigger boat".

8. As an excuse "a croc bit my head off" beats "the dog ate my homework" any day of the week.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

'Yeah, that's it kiddlies, that's how we get to our new school, we row across a crocodile infested lake in small boats mmmmkaaaay?'

You know, there's a few schools in the UK could try that gambit - or better still, rather than detention for little wnakers . . . . . right, you, Jenkins! Swim after school!

10. I'm still feeling guilty about telling that pommie backpacker she could get a good job as a milk maid on a crocodile farm.

11. Shot a big saltie with an SLR in Borneo from a LAAB in '65. It was on 'their' side of the river so fair game.
    Great fun!

12. Ouch that's gotta smart

13. In Borneo? shit i was there for a month swimming and stuff and didnt realise.

14. I love a girl who gives head but 10 is just too young.

15. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Head off a 10 year old girl, you say? Gary Glitter's got his reincarnation papers signed already!